The Student Room Group

Whats the one thing that irritates you the most in the opposite sex?

Taking hours to get ready for a 5 minute walk out side:mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Their ability to talk about one subject for ages.
When they go in a mood and want to leave the shopping centre after dragging you out because they think the last jeans they tried on made their bum look big
Does every male/female really have the same characteristic? :s-smilie:
when they call the police when im trying to get laid
Being so materialistic, you know them girls who demand a guy have a car and a job, yet they don't even have a driving license.
Reply 6
When they make generalisations about half the planet's population based on a few people.
This applies to anyone really, even myself. I just hate everyone :smile:
When they think you fancy them/wanna go out with them just because you make conversation with them :colonhash:
Reply 8
Their almost obsessive compulsion to play computer games. And then tell me about them.
Reply 9
When they expect me to be able to read their mind.
Reply 10
Their rampant desire to sleep with me. It's nice most of the time, but when you've had 20 women come at you in a day, it can get a bit tedious.

:awesome:
Reply 11
When they don't treat me like a lady and help me if they see I might be struggling to do something!
Original post by kat2pult
Their almost obsessive compulsion to play computer games. And then tell me about them.

OMG but seriously I was playing Brotherhood multiplayer and freaking owned with like 8k points for the entire night!

More women should play video games with their men.
Reply 13
Original post by Milky Milk
Does every male/female really have the same characteristic? :s-smilie:

All the men I know have wangs.

All the women I know have boobs.
Original post by kat2pult

Up for some BlackOps tonight? Make sure you get a couple killstreaks this time.
Reply 15
Original post by wanderlust.xx
OMG but seriously I was playing Brotherhood multiplayer and freaking owned with like 8k points for the entire night!

More women should play video games with their men.

You totally just proved my point. Especially with the whole 'and then telling me about it' bit. :yawn:
Reply 16
When they quote Ari Gold on their facebook status and they believe that quoting him makes them exactly as cool as they believe him to be. Same goes for Californication or any other TV show that is made to appeal to young boys.
The vagina.
Original post by malaikah
When they don't treat me like a lady and help me if they see I might be struggling to do something!

But if we do, we get told off for being chauvinistic because they're independent and don't need men to help them.

Which takes us to another thing that irritates me.
"I'm so fat."

STFU.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending