The Student Room Group

Whats the one thing that irritates you the most in the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Evian
Taking hours to get ready for a 5 minute walk out side:mad:

my boyfriend has been known to take longer to get ready than i do!!

But in answer to the thread, the endless COD and Fifa/PES that take over a lot of guys lives!
Perfection - Or lack of. Realllly irritates me...
The reply "I don't mind" to almost every question.... Especially if it's something like "do you want to go eat now or later" or something like that....
A guy mistaking confidence with arrogance...
Reply 124
"I don't mind, you choose"
Asking me what to do with no options and then not liking what we do when I choose.
Believing that to be in a comfortable relationship, your girlfriend should allow farting/burping around her.... no boys, no. its not nice!
Reply 125
Original post by kat2pult
Their almost obsessive compulsion to play computer games. And then tell me about them.

This got negged? Nerd alert!!
Reply 126
Leaving the toilet seat up!
Original post by JustSmile
1. Not lifting the toilet seat up when they go, and then LEAVING the last drops on the seat without wiping. C'mon we have to sit there...

2. Leaving the toilet seat up. (I know, we're never happy...)

I fully understand with 1 but for 2 it isn't that difficult to put it back down you know :tongue:
Reply 128
The fact that they think they're always right .
The fact that they are extremely bitchy with their "friends".
When they say "I hate men", "They're all the same"
Blaming **** on their period
When they are always on facebook.
When they post pictures on facebook and fish for compliments. (Especially the ones that say "I'm ugly/fat etc")
Duckface
When they think guys don't care about anything.
When they give you funny looks on the train/bus/street etc for looking at them..... YOU WERE LOOKING AS WELL!
When you ask if they need help but get called chauvinistic, but when you don't ask you're just a mean guy that doesn't help.
The "I don't mind comments" (Yes I know this goes both way)
Being to passive, If you want to say something, just say it.
Constantly hinting at me for compliments.
Asking if "this dress looks good". MY OPINION IS ALWAYS WRONG ACCORDING TO YOU. YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE THE DRESS OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE STARING AT YOURSELF TAKING PICTURES FOR 10 FU****NG MINUTES :angry:.
When she expects a present every damn day to make our relationship more romantic and spontaneous?
When she watches soaps every damn day and the one time I just want to chill out and watch a bit of footie on one weekday and "it's not fair".
When she knows I'm going out with my mates and then she decides to organise stuff for "our time". WTF BITCH? I TOLD YOU I'M GOING OUT, YOU KNOW TUESDAY NIGHT IS POKER AND BEER NIGHT, I'M GOING OUT. YOU CAN HAVE ANY DAY OTHER THAN TUESDAY. :mad:
"What are you thinking".... "What?, nothing important...." Gosh, you're boring"

Other than that the sex is pretty good

Edit:- oh, one thing? Wanting to watch rom-coms. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by soy_david
All the men I know have wangs.

All the women I know have boobs.

Clearly we don't move in the same circles then...:awesome:

I joke :tongue:
Original post by amime
The fact that they think they're always right .
The fact that they are extremely bitchy with their "friends".
When they say "I hate men", "They're all the same"
Blaming **** on their period
When they are always on facebook.
When they post pictures on facebook and fish for compliments. (Especially the ones that say "I'm ugly/fat etc"
When they think guys don't care about anything.
When they give you funny looks on the train/bus/street etc for looking at them..... YOU WERE LOOKING AS WELL!
When you ask if they need help but get called chauvinistic, but when you don't ask you're just a mean guy that doesn't help.
The "I don't mind comments" (Yes I know this goes both way)
Being to passive, If you want to say something, just say it.
Constantly hinting at me for compliments.
Asking if "this dress looks good". MY OPINION IS ALWAYS WRONG ACCORDING TO YOU. YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE THE DRESS OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE STARING AT YOURSELF TAKING PICTURES FOR 10 FU****NG MINUTES :angry:.
When she expects a present every damn day to make our relationship more romantic and spontaneous?
When she watches soaps every damn day and the one time I just want to chill out and watch a bit of footie on one weekday and "it's not fair".
When she knows I'm going out with my mates and then she decides to organise stuff for "our time". WTF BITCH? I TOLD YOU I'M GOING OUT, YOU KNOW TUESDAY NIGHT IS POKER AND BEER NIGHT, I'M GOING OUT. YOU CAN HAVE ANY DAY OTHER THAN TUESDAY. :mad:
"What are you thinking".... "What?, nothing important...." Gosh, you're boring"

Other than that the sex is pretty good

Edit:- oh, one thing? Wanting to watch rom-coms. :colonhash:

LOLZ :biggrin:
has anyone said period yet?
Original post by fresher123
Doing cardio at the gym when they should be in the weights section lifting.

Are you M or F?
Original post by headphones
Are you M or F?

M. why?
Original post by fresher123
M. why?

You like girls with muscles my man?
their pussy is so irristable and their ability to talk for hours on end
Original post by headphones
You like girls with muscles my man?

No, I like toned arse and toned thighs.
Girls who do cardio lose fat but are not toned.
You should know, looking at the skinny guys at the gym, that it's not easy to put on muscle, it doesn't happen by accident and it's even harder for women. They simply eat well and use proper weights such as benching, squatting and DL's and they will have nice toned legs and perky boobs.

Explanation. :cool:
Reply 137
When their insecurity reveals itself through sexism / generally being a jerk.

Just knock it off, we are expected to take a joke, if not, we are "on our periods".

Other than that, I love your deep voices and furry chests :h:
The menstural cycle.

Have I just crossed the line? :ahee:
That a boy can be genuinely really nice and decent, but clueless as to how to be a good boyfriend and show that he's caring and affectionate. Just the cluelessness in general about boys sometimes... REALLY ticks me off. -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending