The Student Room Group

Women only care about being seen as sexually attractive

It has come to my attention that women only care about getting the dream man of theirs. I know some people may comment on here saying "they care about other things" when really, that is not true:

Getting a job = Only to support herself whilst finding a man, and yes, spending it on make-up and excessive clothes and shoes. Some are career-orientated, but only to get up the career ladder and meet successful, rich men.

Education = Everyone knows that men do not like intelligent women. They like them to be dumb, easily-manipulated and beautiful. Women only get "educated" just to meet men, or even perhaps make themselves more interesting - who knows? They do say that education opens up opportunities; in a woman's mind it's the range of men she could be with.

Hobbies = Women only have hobbies as it makes them more appealing to men, makes them more "interesting", and makes them look well-rounded. If you do not have a range of interests, men will not like you.

Sport = Easily to make themselves better looking, having a nicer body, meet men in the gym. It's bloody obvious women only do sport to make themselves look more hot.

Family = When women say they care about "family", what they really mean is that they are desperate to find their Mr Right and have sex with him. As a result, children occur.

Have I missed anything out?

Admit it, women, you're only happy because men give you the time of their day.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Eh, not really. Women get a job so they can socialize (and a small minority chose jobs over men). Women's hobbies, like watching jersey shore, give them emotionally charged pleasure and offer no real benefit. Women care about their appearance so that other women will value them as well. And lots of women want babies and weddings above mr right. Anyone can marry them.

Anyone who's been in the modern world and assumes all women are like that clearly hasn't looked around too much. There're a lot of women who say no to men.
What about lesbians?
Reply 3
Original post by pencilcasetapper
x
You're a fool.
I commend you on this true factual discovery backed up by objective evidence.
Original post by Nepene
Eh, not really. Women get a job so they can socialize (and a small minority chose jobs over men). Women's hobbies, like watching jersey shore, give them emotionally charged pleasure and offer no real benefit. Women care about their appearance so that other women will value them as well. And lots of women want babies and weddings above mr right. Anyone can marry them.

Anyone who's been in the modern world and assumes all women are like that clearly hasn't looked around too much. There're a lot of women who say no to men.

Really?
Reply 6
Original post by Silver Arrow
Really?

You've never seen a baby obsessed woman? Who looks at lots of baby photos and videos, has a fake baby, that sort of thing?
Original post by Nepene
You've never seen a baby obsessed woman? Who looks at lots of baby photos and videos, has a fake baby, that sort of thing?

Yeah i know women are obsessed with babies and marriage and all that ****, i just didnt figure they'd get married to anybody just so they can say they're "married"
Reply 8
Yeah i know women are obsessed with babies and marriage and all that ****, i just didnt figure they'd get married to anybody just so they can say they're "married"

Some fantasize for years about a perfect wedding and being able to boast to their friends that they're married. They watch shows like Bridezilla and Engaged and Underage and Platinum Weddings. They dress up and fantasize about how beautiful they'd look.
Original post by Nepene
Some fantasize for years about a perfect wedding and being able to boast to their friends that they're married. They watch shows like Bridezilla and Engaged and Underage and Platinum Weddings. They dress up and fantasize about how beautiful they'd look.

Pathetic!
Reply 10
Original post by Nepene

I think this is actually quite rare. They say that girls plan their dream wedding from a very young age, well i've never discussed it with any of my friends.
Reply 11
Original post by reisen
I think this is actually quite rare. They say that girls plan their dream wedding from a very young age, well i've never discussed it with any of my friends.

Are you saying that it is quite rare for girls in general to be obsessed with weddings because you've never personally discussed your wedding plans with your friends?
Education = Everyone knows that men do not like intelligent women. They like them to be dumb, easily-manipulated and beautiful.

Sorry!?! Intelligence is something I look for in a girl. I don't want to have a partner who can only talk about things on the TV. I like engaging conversation. How else will you find out what your partner is passionate about if you don't talk about world issues etc.

If you go the other way, my ex didn't speak about problems on the news so we barely knew our political views, our views on world events and all that jazz. Created a lot of times where that eerie silence crept in.
It has come to my attention that women only care about getting the dream man of theirs. I know some people may comment on here saying "they care about other things" when really, that is not true:

Getting a job = Only to support herself whilst finding a man, and yes, spending it on make-up and excessive clothes and shoes. Some are career-orientated, but only to get up the career ladder and meet successful, rich men.

Education = Everyone knows that men do not like intelligent women. They like them to be dumb, easily-manipulated and beautiful. Women only get "educated" just to meet men, or even perhaps make themselves more interesting - who knows? They do say that education opens up opportunities; in a woman's mind it's the range of men she could be with.

Hobbies = Women only have hobbies as it makes them more appealing to men, makes them more "interesting", and makes them look well-rounded. If you do not have a range of interests, men will not like you.

Sport = Easily to make themselves better looking, having a nicer body, meet men in the gym. It's bloody obvious women only do sport to make themselves look more hot.

Family = When women say they care about "family", what they really mean is that they are desperate to find their Mr Right and have sex with him. As a result, children occur.

yes, youve clearly missed engaging your brain :rofl:

soooooooooo many things wrong with this post

im a girl but i dont care about making myself sexually attractive to males, im ugly apparently :biggrin:

i dont spend money i earn from my job on make up, clothes and shoes, i spend it on weight lifting equipment, my pets, DVDs and tattoos, i dont even wear make up and i live in either my MBTs or my walking boots

im not dumb and im sure as hell not easily manipulated :rofl:

hobbies - i have hobbies for myself :biggrin:

sport - i do weight lifting because i want to get the body I want, im going for as big a set of muscles as i can get, a lot of men dont like muscly women so clearly im not doing it for a man

family - i do care about my family (dad, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin) i dont even want kids

Definitely agree with that first sentence.

Seems like I'm the only one to really agree with you (most people have just become ultra-defensive trying to say they're exceptions).
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
yes, youve clearly missed engaging your brain :rofl:

soooooooooo many things wrong with this post

im a girl but i dont care about making myself sexually attractive to males, im ugly apparently :biggrin:

i dont spend money i earn from my job on make up, clothes and shoes, i spend it on weight lifting equipment, my pets, DVDs and tattoos, i dont even wear make up and i live in either my MBTs or my walking boots

im not dumb and im sure as hell not easily manipulated :rofl:

hobbies - i have hobbies for myself :biggrin:

sport - i do weight lifting because i want to get the body I want, im going for as big a set of muscles as i can get, a lot of men dont like muscly women so clearly im not doing it for a man

family - i do care about my family (dad, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin) i dont even want kids

You're a strange type of woman. What do you look like?
You're a strange type of woman. What do you look like?

why am i strange?
Original post by Nepene

All you type is bull****. I don't want kids or marriage and I'm a woman, go figure.

What happened to females making an effort and doing things they enjoy because it makes them feel better about themselves, and not anyone else?
Please tell me this is a bad example of trolling. I'm not even going to waste my time replying in detail, all I feel the need to say is ha at your stupidity.

I like intelligent women. Although I do prefer women who have hobbies and interests of their own.
Next you'll be telling us that most men just hope to have as much sex as posssible in order to pass on their genetic code and dont want to commit themselves to any one woman...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending