Reply 4501
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Oh dear :wink: How much did you lose?

ALSO studentinvestor is great because:
a) you get to have fun without losing money
b) its not your own money
C) its practically the same
d) there are prizes! :woo:

haha oh my gosh I know! It's like YOU ARE 17 YOU ARE NOT AN ECONOMIST so please shut up before I hit you with my umbrella. Also pfft GCSE Economics? ... child's play :lol:

Minimal losses actually. :colone:

I probably should've got involved, but I didn't particularly want to dedicate myself to a team then realise after a month or two it was a waste of time. This year is too important to waste time with people who are taking it seriously!

GCSE Economics . . . pfft. Top in Northern Ireland . . . pfft.

Technically, I must be (joint) top in the world with my 200/200. :sexface:
Original post by Hemzo
I've heard he's the junior apprentice to Jedi Jim :tongue:

I haven't seen Star Wars/Trek so I don't really get your reference.

But I agree, he needs to be ousted. But the girls were just plain b**chy! Charging for the cone and sauce! The look on the mum's face when they said £3.70 if it was me I would've ran away :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4503

But I agree, he needs to be ousted. But the girls were just plain b***chy! Charging for the cone and sauce! The look on the mum's face when they said £3.70 if it was me I would've ran away :tongue:

I thought that mum was going to give it some attitude and refuse to pay. That would've been quality television. :colone:
Original post by Groat
Minimal losses actually. :colone:

I probably should've got involved, but I didn't particularly want to dedicate myself to a team then realise after a month or two it was a waste of time. This year is too important to waste time with people who are taking it seriously!

GCSE Economics . . . pfft. Top in Northern Ireland . . . pfft.

Technically, I must be (joint) top in the world with my 200/200. :sexface:

It's actually until February... so not two months and everyone in my team is too keen! But is is really fun :smile:

How much did you invest? And I'm glad! Wahoo for not losing millions in the stock market unlike ahem... some *cough* Goldman *cought

This year isn;t that important really... just like any other year. It's just our last one.

:lol: haha erm maybe not? You could've got 100 without actually gaining full marks... who knows! That's the worst thing about getting 100 UMS YOU SHALST NEVER KNOW.
Original post by Groat
I thought that mum was going to give it some attitude and refuse to pay. That would've been quality television. :colone:

:lol: She probably did/ would've if the cameras weren't there and she was in front of her children so no swearing :frown: I wonder if the teams got the decision of where to pitch...
Reply 4506

But I agree, he needs to be ousted. But the girls were just plain b**chy! Charging for the cone and sauce! The look on the mum's face when they said £3.70 if it was me I would've ran away :tongue:

By Jedi Jim I meant Jim from the last series of The Apprentice, the one who talks his way out of everything :tongue:

Yeah on all the shows they charge a silly price! I felt a bit sorry for Mohammed, but when he said, "It's Sugar's mistake, he'll regret it." or something like that, I just :facepalm2:
Reply 4507
It's actually until February... so not two months and everyone in my team is too keen! But is is really fun :smile:

How much did you invest? And I'm glad! Wahoo for not losing millions in the stock market unlike ahem... some *cough* Goldman *cought

This year isn;t that important really... just like any other year. It's just our last one.

:lol: haha erm maybe not? You could've got 100 without actually gaining full marks... who knows! That's the worst thing about getting 100 UMS YOU SHALST NEVER KNOW.

True. I still argue last year was more important. Ruin your AS-Levels and you get no offers!
Original post by Groat
True. I still argue last year was more important. Ruin your AS-Levels and you get no offers!

True. Although plenty of my year have got Cs and still predicted As so its classwork just as much as the exam!

Original post by Hemzo
By Jedi Jim I meant Jim from the last series of The Apprentice, the one who talks his way out of everything :tongue:

Yeah on all the shows they charge a silly price! I felt a bit sorry for Mohammed, but when he said, "It's Sugar's mistake, he'll regret it." or something like that, I just :facepalm2:

Haha ooh! Jim, I felt sorry for the guy who kept standing up for him and then got fired. I didn't feel sorry for him one bit! He was so arrogant and aggressive, in business you have to be a people pleaser, and he wasn't one.
You should be able to find out your raw marks...my economics teacher had them.

Also, am I the only one who views The Apprentice as a comedy show?
Original post by Hemzo
I call bs :tongue:

It's quite weird cos the person seems adamant his friend is telling the truth :K:
Original post by perrytheplatypus

No! Me too :tongue: I watch it cos its quite funny..but Mo's gone now :sad:
Reply 4512

Haha ooh! Jim, I felt sorry for the guy who kept standing up for him and then got fired. I didn't feel sorry for him one bit! He was so arrogant and aggressive, in business you have to be a people pleaser, and he wasn't one.

Yup that was Vincent, the guy who was very much into cosmetics, tanning etc. He made me laugh when he messed up with his app joke and no one laughed xD

Yeah waaay too arrogant, though that Arjun fella that won it last time lives near my area.. But my friends tell me he's always smoking in shisha bars :tongue:
Reply 4513

Part of me does yes :tongue:
Reply 4514

OCR? :colone:
Original post by Groat

No sorry, I'm on AQA. I don't think it's board specific, I'd just thought all my other teachers were too lazy >_>
Blah I'm finishing up my written work for economics to send off to Oxford :frown: I don't even want to bloody go anymore.
Original post by roseroserose.
Blah I'm finishing up my written work for economics to send off to Oxford :frown: I don't even want to bloody go anymore.

E&M requires written work? :eek:

Well if that were really true you could've substituted your choice for another university...
Original post by Groat

YAY OCR

Transport or W&L ? The theory of the firm is killing me softly with its touch. It's so boring :frown: I want macro back! <333
Reply 4519
YAY OCR

Transport or W&L ? The theory of the firm is killing me softly with its touch. It's so boring :frown: I want macro back! <333

Work and Leisure. Which bits are you hating? :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending