Original post by zxh800
Yes FP2 and FP3 as well as S2 and S3.

Goodluck.

Spoiler

Reply 7081
Original post by isp
Goodluck.

Spoiler

Yes, that's correct. I have 97 in M2 already so I'll be looking to switch that into my FM A-level (S1 will go to my Maths A-level). So I'll need a total of 173 minimum from two of FP2, FP3, S2 or S3.
Reply 7082

Got an interview on the 14th if anyone wanted to know.
Not going to say which college though.
Anyone else ?
Original post by MWM
Anyone else ?

That was quick! Good luck :smile:
Reply 7084
Original post by tooambitious
That was quick! Good luck :smile:

thnx, How did you do ?
And lordvulture made a good point on a different thread that all those with LSE offers are being made offers from Cambridge, goes to show that the LSE admissions process is quite effective in picking out the good applicants without interviews, no ?
Reply 7085
Original post by patty9309
you hero - what college ?

na man, your the hero patty9309
Reply 7086
Original post by zxh800

Spoiler

Hey mate You obviously must of done well in your interview, could you give me any advice at all whatsoever for my interview because I have been fished.
Thnx :smile:
Reply 7087
Original post by MWM
thnx, How did you do ?
And lordvulture made a good point on a different thread that all those with LSE offers are being made offers from Cambridge, goes to show that the LSE admissions process is quite effective in picking out the good applicants without interviews, no ?

Not always true - I haven't heard from LSE yet, but I got an offer from Cambridge. But still it is a good point :smile:
Reply 7088
Original post by MWM
Anyone else ?

Well done, why not saying which college? Did they call you?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7089
Original post by Tateco
Well done, why not saying which college? Did they all you?

they emailed me.
I just don't want to give away which college I might end up studying at, I know some of you are frustrated at me and if I were you I would also be but whether I mention it or not it doesn't make a difference.
Reply 7090
Original post by MWM
they emailed me.
I just don't want to give away which college I might end up studying at, I know some of you are frustrated at me and if I were you I would also be but whether I mention it or not it doesn't make a difference.

Where did you apply originally?
Reply 7091
Original post by Tateco

No comment :smile:
Original post by Tateco

Tateco... y u no have About me Section

makes stalking very hard :sadnod:

Where did you apply etc. and have you heard from Cam? :h:
Original post by MWM
thnx, How did you do ?

im still in year 12, so next year for me :smile:, yes, that happens with my school and UCL too (for medecine though)
Original post by MWM
they emailed me.

Good luck with the interview. So glad I got an offer instead of pool (obviously) an other interview would be terribly stressful during the exam period.
Original post by MWM
thnx, How did you do ?

I don't fully agree with this. It works in some cases but not in others. For instance those with mediocre GCSE's such as myself (3A*'s 5A's 2B's and a C) wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting into LSE. Yet it's proven that such people can get offers at Cambridge as me and some other guy with 3A*'s at GCSE did. AS marks are a much better indicator and I don't know why more universities don't use them. According to the Trinity website, those who get 95% average in 3 subjects at AS are ten times more likely to get a first than those who get 85% average.
Reply 7096
Original post by stefl14
I don't fully agree with this. It works in some cases but not in others. For instance those with mediocre GCSE's such as myself (3A*'s 5A's 2B's and a C) wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting into LSE. Yet it's proven that such people can get offers at Cambridge as me and some other guy with 3A*'s at GCSE did. AS marks are a much better indicator and I don't know why more universities don't use them. According to the Trinity website, those who get 95% average in 3 subjects at AS are ten times more likely to get a first than those who get 85% average.

Well, LSE do take into account UMS don't they? I thought UCL did too however, it seems they only asked UMS from those applying before 15th October (As far as I know, as lots of people who applied afterwards were supposedly not asked/ nothing was mentioned in their acknowledgement).
Reply 7097
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Tateco... y u no have About me Section

makes stalking very hard :sadnod:

Where did you apply etc. and have you heard from Cam? :h:

The good thing about these forums is anonymity, I got pooled :/

Original post by stefl14

Shame it doesn't work for everyone, there's me left with an average higher than 95% and 5A* at GCSE getting pooled and nothing from anywhere else so far... :P
Original post by Tateco

:h: I see :smile: Well congratulations on not getting rejected! Haha I guess that's true. I do worry sometimes that someone will spot me :ninja:

My friend was also pooled :colone:
Reply 7099
Original post by Tateco

Speaking of anonymity, how did you get rid of the "Last Activity..." bit on your profile?

Latest

Trending

Trending