The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have them too, I don't think it's a problem unless there are loads of them. I've heard they are from burst capillaries, not sure if it's true though.
Reply 2
likely to be a small haemangioma, almost always completely benign and nothing to worry about
Reply 3
I have those too, i woke up today and saw a cluster of tiny red dots, almost like someone painted them on my skin. they arent raised at all and dont hurt or itch. what could it be?
probably nothing but if anything does get you worried i allways say jus do to the docs
You guys just bumped a old thread, nice one lol.

Meh op if you still come on then i think they are probably those hair trap things when the hairs trying to grow out but is trapped under the skin which creates a collection of bacteria which leads to something else causing a mini zit, which you pop and blod comes out :tongue:
Reply 6
I get those sometimes, and while I'm not sure what they are/why they're there, I've noticed it tends to happen when I get really stressed out. So maybe that's it? But I'm not a doctor by any means, if it worries you you should go to the GP :smile:
yeh I have hundreds of them on my arms - have had for years and years and years. no idea what they are, they don't bother me.
Reply 8
Your flat is infected with miniture vampire gnomes
Reply 9
I have three on my fingers (on the palm side), so it can't be anything to do with hair. When I scratch off the surface of them (not intentionally) then it hurts quite a bit, like an achy pain. Does no one else get this?
Oh and they have been there for years.
(edited 12 years ago)
You been skin-popping?

Other than that, I dunno. I get them too, mostly in my hands.

see, I have loads :wink:

(sorry not a great photo....and obviously there are a few moles there also.)
Might be Keratin Pilaris.
I've got them but they are TINY and really spread out. I don't think they do any harm.
Reply 14
Original post by BabyGirl92
I've got them but they are TINY and really spread out. I don't think they do any harm.

I have them too, I have LOADS on my arms and a lot on my legs, they're so weird. Had them for about 3 years now they aren't affecting me in anyway though.. just weird to look at lol :smile:
Original post by astro_awel
I have them too, I have LOADS on my arms and a lot on my legs, they're so weird. Had them for about 3 years now they aren't affecting me in anyway though.. just weird to look at lol :smile:

Well done for bumping a thread over a year old lol.
Reply 16
They are probably just burst capillaries. It's nothing to worry about.
That is exactly how mine look, so glad I came over this post! I had blood tests done jut to be safe but alls fine, I have them on upper body mainly! Mostly on my arms x
Reply 18
I have these as well! I thought they were pechitae (is that how you spell it?) But its not, so I would like to find out too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I've got these too, my doctors said they is no treatment for them and that they are harmless. He said they're due to friction on the skin so maybe jackets? I was worried at first about them but after seeing this topic and seeing my dr I feel better about them.

Latest