Original post by ipoop
Girl with the red nail paint. :coma:

Agreed. Red is the sexiest colour for nails :coma:
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous

I prefer videos, sorry.

How about that? :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Just keep staring at her feet and when she catches you keep on staring. Do this everyday and eventually she'll get the message and stop displaying her feet because she'd be too weirded out.
Reply 43
Original post by Pinkhead
Agreed. Red is the sexiest colour for nails :coma:

And for lips :coma: :drool: :banana:
Reply 44
Gotta love this site, fun everyday!
Why don't you try simply explaining this to her?
If not give her a subtle hint? :wink:
And i'm sure she'll get the message and keep her shoes on or wear socks in front of you! :biggrin:
Reply 46
What about every time she takes out her feet, you say that you smell something really bad. This will make her self-conscious about her smelly feet and hopefully stop her getting them out all the time.
Reply 47
I don't know, there is just something attractive about them, more powerful than even breasts. And feet can feel incredibly smooth and the toes look so pretty if the girl takes care of them. Plus, if a girl uses the right nail polish it can really make her toes look amazing. I love the contrast between the colour of the girl's soles and the top of her foot.

Hmmm.... As nice as that may sound :s-smilie: It still hasn't won me over sorry. I don't think I'll be putting my tongue anywhere near a pair, Urgh..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
OP, this may be of interest to you

I read about this on Wikipedia in the foot fetish section before, but thanks

Agreed. Red is the sexiest colour for nails

I kind of agree, though some girls look better with pink nail polish, or with none at all, in my opinion. Sometimes just a French pedicure is enough.

Thanks, that is alright.

Just keep staring at her feet and when she catches you keep on staring. Do this everyday and eventually she'll get the message and stop displaying her feet because she'd be too weirded out.

I used to stare at her on a daily basis and she never got weirded out, so I'm not sure if this would be effective, but I'll give it a try. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to use my foot fetish against me though.

Why don't you try simply explaining this to her?
If not give her a subtle hint?
And i'm sure she'll get the message and keep her shoes on or wear socks in front of you!

How do I explain it to her?

What about every time she takes out her feet, you say that you smell something really bad. This will make her self-conscious about her smelly feet and hopefully stop her getting them out all the time.

Hmm, that is a good idea. But then other people will say that they don't smell anything.
Reply 49
[QUOTE="MattNE;39085745"]
I don't know, there is just something attractive about them, more powerful than even breasts. And feet can feel incredibly smooth and the toes look so pretty if the girl takes care of them. Plus, if a girl uses the right nail polish it can really make her toes look amazing. I love the contrast between the colour of the girl's soles and the top of her foot.[/QUOTE

Hmmm.... As nice as that may sound :s-smilie: It still hasn't won me over sorry. I don't think I'll be putting my tongue anywhere near a pair, Urgh..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830

Missing out on a lot of fun my friend.
Reply 50
Original post by MattNE

That is okay, feet are not for everyone.
Reply 51
Original post by ipoop
Missing out on a lot of fun my friend.

I agree, but each to their own. It is like me not understanding the thrill of drinking a girl's urine, to someone else it probably is the most erotic thing imaginable.
There was a girl I liked in one of my classes (I'm in Year 12, starting Year 13 in a few weeks) and I asked her out and she rejected me. The thing is, she has really pretty feet and she loves to show them off with her revealing shoes. Sometimes in my chemistry lesson she would slip off her shoes and I can see her bare feet really clearly under the table. It makes me turned on every single lesson (I sit next to her) and sometimes I even 'accidentally' drop something on the floor so I can get close to them. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this? I think she just likes to get her feet out in the heat.

Pos Repped because you are not ashamed about your fetish....and weirdly you seem to think it is okay!

To innocence!
Reply 53
Original post by GreenLantern_1
Pos Repped because you are not ashamed about your fetish....and weirdly you seem to think it is okay!

To innocence!

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I'm anonymous in case the girl in question, or anyone who might recognise this particular situation, comes across this thread. Now that would be embarrassing...
Reply 54
I agree, but each to their own. It is like me not understanding the thrill of drinking a girl's urine, to someone else it probably is the most erotic thing imaginable.

Yea, I won't go near anyone's urine thanks very much. Just like how my liking of my acquaintances wearing latex whilst bathed in oil seems weird to some.
Reply 55
dafuq_o_348657.jpg

DAFUQ>?

at least when you sit next to her the table is higher so its easier to write.
Read the thread title and thought weird.

Read the OP and thought weird!
Reply 57
Original post by ipoop
Yea, I won't go near anyone's urine thanks very much. Just like how my liking of my acquaintances wearing latex whilst bathed in oil seems weird to some.

Well, I prefer it to be girls who are attractive, unless that's what you meant.
We have a seating plan in our classroom. What do you want me to say, that she has ugly feet when she doesn't? She does get them out a lot, I've even seen her working on the computer before and she puts one foot on her lap and just rubs her foot while she's using the computer.

Maybe she likes feet too and you'd be perfect together :smile:
I don't know, there is just something attractive about them, more powerful than even breasts. And feet can feel incredibly smooth and the toes look so pretty if the girl takes care of them. Plus, if a girl uses the right nail polish it can really make her toes look amazing. I love the contrast between the colour of the girl's soles and the top of her foot.

OP I'm the same as you lol

I don't feel weird anymore! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending