The Student Room Group

Women, what do think of pearly penile papules?.do they turn you off

A lot of men have these, i think around 30%, unfortunately i am one of them and i hate the look of them and i always wonder what women think when they see them. I have tried many methods to get rid of them but nothing seems to work and the only other way (which is too costly) is to get them removed by Co2 lazer. What way do you girls feel towards them, do they disgust you?? would you feel reluctant to have sex with a man if he had them? I have had sex with a couple of girls before and neither mentioned them but i don't think they noticed as i made sure i didn't recieve oral sex (so they didn't see them)
anyway what's your take on them?? If any other guys want to share their experiences feel free.

Thanks
Reply 1
Personally, I don't mind either way, that being said, the most attractive thing in a man is confidence, you don't need to feel embarrassed because of how you were made, own what makes you different! When it comes to the surgeries you mentioned, please only go to such drastic measures if it is your own decision, not done for someone else. Own who you are, I would rather be with a confident man with PPP than with a less-confident man without them.
Reply 2
So you're getting laid and still worrying about your penis.

._______.
Reply 3
Original post by concubine
So you're getting laid and still worrying about your penis.

._______.

Yeah :L. They aren't the nicest things to have.

Quick Reply

Latest