The Student Room Group

Hotel room with Boyfriend

Staying in a hotel room with my boyfriend of five months, never done this before. Just trying to think of nice things we could do together (please, nobody suggest sex, we know this is going to happen haha). I just mean things OTHER than sex, romantic ideas, or fun games to play. We want to make the most of our time there :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AB25
Staying in a hotel room with my boyfriend of five months, never done this before. Just trying to think of nice things we could do together (please, nobody suggest sex, we know this is going to happen haha). I just mean things OTHER than sex, romantic ideas, or fun games to play. We want to make the most of our time there :smile:

If theres a TV, watch pointless to get you in the mood.
jenga!
'hey, some people on the internet said we should try this'

Romantic!

Really, really Romantic!!!!
Go cherry knocking.
Jump on the bed lots of times.
Race your boyfriend to the top of the hotel, one in the lift, the other goes by stairs.
But don't get caught haha
I used to chase people with ice from the ice-cube machine :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Order the best from the hotel, have a good time, please yourself
Expensive drinks, give tips to the man who brings it like you're some sort of rich person staying in a 5 star hotel
Get good food, go to the swimming pool if there's one, get drunk, have a walk around
Just act as if you were rich for the night and you're having the best time of your life.
Laugh till you feel completely euphoric. Just be young, be free, be alive :smile:
Reply 7
A game of chess?
Reply 8
Are you staying in your hotel room the entire time? I'd suggest exploring the city.
Why not go out for a walk and do some sight seeing or something?
If not then you can always resort to spending some quality time together on TSR! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by hollybanolly
Go cherry knocking.
Jump on the bed lots of times.
Race your boyfriend to the top of the hotel, one in the lift, the other goes by stairs.
But don't get caught haha

Nice ideas. What is 'cherry knocking'? haha
Reply 11
Original post by llessur123
Are you staying in your hotel room the entire time? I'd suggest exploring the city.

Well, i live in this city. He doesn't. We're in a long distance relationship. But of course we'll go out. Out for meals, for drinks, out to see friends. That bits sorted, just dunno what to do at night time afterwards haha
Reply 12
Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room
Reply 13
Original post by HistoryHistory
'hey, some people on the internet said we should try this'

Romantic!

Really, really Romantic!!!!

Try what? Sarcastic comments? Sounds like a blast!
Original post by AB25
Nice ideas. What is 'cherry knocking'? haha

Haha thanks, cherry knocking is when you knock on some random persons door then run away and hide...it's quite immature but funny (as long as you don't do the same doors again and again as people would understandably get annoyed haha)
why live in hotel for 5 months....why not rent a flat..
Reply 16
Original post by AB25
Try what? Sarcastic comments? Sounds like a blast!

Apply cold water to the burn you've just given!
Original post by youmad
Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room

the creepy look doesn't really work with girls. try and be normal and you may be in with a chance :smile:

thought I might help you out!
Reply 18
Original post by Debdener
Apply cold water to the burn you've just given!

Just playing you at your own game, no hard feelings :P
Reply 19
Original post by AB25
Just playing you at your own game, no hard feelings :P

It wasn't me that said it haha! ;-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending