The Student Room Group

Do guys get disappointed by a girls body during sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Benlaw92
Unless you've got feathers or scales growing on your legs, a guy literally won't care. They'll probably just be grateful that someone likes them.

Out of curiosity, what do you think is wrong with your legs?

I'm a size 12 and have very big thighs
Chunky thighs normally means nice bum.
We can normally tell if a girl's figure is nice with their clothes on, and wouldn't be put off if it wasn't exactly as expected.
What I HATE though, is when the clothes come off, the ridiculously padded push up bra comes off and there are no boobs left, the hair extensions come out, the fake lashes come off, and you wake up the next day covered in fake tan and foundation. Figure enhancing clothes are fine, but too much fakery leads to disappointment.
Reply 42
Original post by sarah_22_16
I am pretty sure that is the last thing on their mind when they're getting laid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually it's probably the main thing on our mind. What is sex about if not her body?
Reply 43
The more ass the more cusion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by notinuse
What does this mean?

He's inside...deep inside
Reply 45
I worry about this, but I see it this way: my body looks similar to many other girls' bodies, give or take. What I mean is anybody who is a healthy weight can dress up their body to look flattering and attractive. This means that while I do look different clothes off, this must be true of most other girls too. So I wouldn't worry about it, guys know what a girl looks like with no clothes on.
Original post by NB_ide
Actually it's probably the main thing on our mind. What is sex about if not her body?

So the thoughts going through your mind when you are having sex is..hmm she could lose some weight, not happy about that tiny patch of cellulite oh and that's different to the last girl. Why sleep with someone in the first place if you aren't happy with their looks/body/personality beforehand.

I have a massive scar on my belly that I used to be insecure about. If that was all my boyfriend thought about when we have sex I would be VERY surprised.
Reply 47
Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'

If we've gone back to yours or you've come back to ours then we obviously think that you are attractive and if it turns out that your body isn't as we thought, I doubt any guy would point it out as their about to get laid :smile:

Be confident with yourself, most girls are attractive but lack confidence :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by sarah_22_16
So the thoughts going through your mind when you are having sex is..hmm she could lose some weight, not happy about that tiny patch of cellulite oh and that's different to the last girl.

Not "worded" like that, necessarily, but obviously the whole act is one of corporeal investigation and her body is highly relevant. It's not just about getting some kind of alright sensation on my penis. I can sit at home and **** if that's all I want.

Why sleep with someone in the first place if you aren't happy with their looks/body/personality beforehand.

Well you don't tend to see it all until you go for it, do you. I've definitely aborted approaches towards sex after finding myself repelled by her in some way or another, or not seen her again afterwards because she was somehow unattractive (behaviourally more often than physically).

I have a massive scar on my belly that I used to be insecure about. If that was all my boyfriend thought about when we have sex I would be VERY surprised.

It's not all he's thinking about. In fact your bf probably doesn't think about it at all if he's a regular. I guarantee a new guy would "think about it", though - how could he not notice it? Whether it will put him off or not is up to him, and how you act about it.
Reply 49
Original post by abc:)
I worry about this, but I see it this way: my body looks similar to many other girls' bodies, give or take. What I mean is anybody who is a healthy weight can dress up their body to look flattering and attractive. This means that while I do look different clothes off, this must be true of most other girls too. So I wouldn't worry about it, guys know what a girl looks like with no clothes on.

Yes this is about right.
You've got it all wrong its the guy who disappoints the girl during sex. Or is that just me.
Reply 51
i'll be honest, it wouldn't really matter to me. I'd sleep with someone for more then just what there body looked, if they were really nice and I had a thing for them then it wouldn't matter
Reply 52
I haven't had sex yet and am in uni. I pull guys in clubs etc and have started to get attention. However I am worried that guys won't like my body and will be disappointed or not want to have sex again. I feel that I wear good clothes for my figure but am nervous to get naked.

Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'

Unless you have an extra or missing appendage, it won't matter that much. Especially if it's guys that you're pulling straight from the club
Original post by Patrick01
The more ass the more cusion

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe the exact phrase you're looking for is "more cushion for the pushin" lol :tongue:
Reply 54
I'm a size 12 and have very big thighs

That is genuinely fine, be more confident. :smile:
I absoloutely hate being naked i feel a billion times for confident fully clothed and always think my boyfriend would be dissappointed in it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending