The Student Room Group

Anyone's mind blown at what guys will do to get girls?

Seriously, TSR, mind is completely shattered once you think about it. Men have scoured the moon and planets [OK maybe men haven't scoured planets directly but certainly have sent machines to explore planets], men have invented all sorts of new technology, men have advanced civilisation, men have advanced humanity and men continue to be at the forefront of these things even now by a very large margin, yet it's still mind blowing to me how weak men become once they see women.

Some men [read, most] will literally do anything to get women. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I've seen men waste huge amounts of money on women in the hope that she will get with him, I've seen men stoop to many lows just to get women. It simple amazes my mind that after everything man has accomplished he can still stoop to pathetic means to have a chance at, ultimately, sticking his dick in a hole. It's simple mind blowing that after all the advancement man still cannot overcome his natural and primitive instincts. Even on TSR you see many threads of men complaining how sad they feel because they can't get girls [again more pathetic] and/or their lives seem unfulfilled because they can't get girls.

It's then no surprise either that most men fail with getting girls as they are putting them on a pedestal at all times. The most successful guys are those who genuinely don't give two ****s about women. This thread is a reminder to the men of TSR who always complain on TSR that there is much more to life than women, if you focus on improving yourself first the women will come naturally [srs].

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ultimate1
Seriously, TSR, mind is completely shattered once you think about it. Men have scoured the moon and planets [OK maybe men haven't scoured planets directly but certainly have sent machines to explore planets], men have invented all sorts of new technology, men have advanced civilisation, men have advanced humanity and men continue to be at the forefront of these things even now by a very large margin, yet it's still mind blowing to me how weak men become once they see women.

Some men [read, most] will literally do anything to get women. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I've seen men waste huge amounts of money on women in the hope that she will get with him, I've seen men stoop to many lows just to get women. It simple amazes my mind that after everything man has accomplished he can still stoop to pathetic means to have a chance at, ultimately, sticking his dick in a hole. It's simple mind blowing that after all the advancement man still cannot overcome his natural and primitive instincts. Even on TSR you see many threads of men complaining how sad they feel because they can't get girls [again more pathetic] and/or their lives seem unfulfilled because they can't get girls.

It's then no surprise either that most men fail with getting girls as they are putting them on a pedestal at all times. The most successful guys are those who genuinely don't give two ****s about women. This thread is a reminder to the men of TSR who always complain on TSR that there is much more to life than women, if you focus on improving yourself first the women will come naturally [srs].

no.
Sorry my penis said I'm not allowed to finish reading this post.
Reply 3
Most of the "players" I know respect women more than the "nice guys" who will do anything to get a girl. Reason being, they have lives of their own, aren't needy and are consequently honest about it if they just want sex. They do "give two ****s" about women but they don't prioritise them above everything else in their lives (which is what the guys you're describing do, and then expect some kind of non-platonic arrangement in return and get upset and passive-aggressive when girls don't do that.)

(Edit: Negged by a "nice guy"... :ahee:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ezekiella
Most of the "players" I know respect women more than the "nice guys" who will do anything to get a girl. Reason being, they have lives of their own, aren't needy and are consequently honest about it if they just want sex. They do "give two ****s" about women but they don't prioritise them above everything else in their lives (which is what the guys you're describing do, and then expect some kind of non-platonic arrangement in return and get upset and passive-aggressive when girls don't do that.)

truth
Reply 5
Original post by superduper9
Oh dear, ANOTHER "I'm a nice guy, but hate the girls and moreover, hate the guys who can get the girls" thread! You "nice guys" are on fire today!

That's not what this thread is about at all... if anything, it's anti-"nice guys"
Original post by The_Last_Melon
no.

Yes.
Reply 7
You ghey brah?
We call it "genetics".
Original post by Bushido Brown

Yes.

betahover.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
I don't know if you realise this but sex is really awesome.
Reply 11
Have you just been reading/posting in that suicide thread on the misc?
Original post by The_Last_Melon
BETA

PHAGGOT.
Original post by Bushido Brown
PHAGGOT.

HOVERHAND
(see edit)
Reply 14

Simple biology means that we all have an innate desire to find a mate and eventually procreate. No matter how much we advance as a species, in terms of technology and so on, we will always have that desire. We have to have it, otherwise the human race would die out. Of course men aren't going to stop wanting to get girls just because they've built robots or whatever. Seriously, I don't really understand the logic behind your post at all.

Also, your bit about "the most successful guys are those that don't give two ****s about women" is complete bull. I think Ezekiella made a good point:-

Original post by Ezekiella
This post...

Aside from the hate, OP does have a point.

Guy's that are overly nice to women don't get them. Women see through that. Those that are honest with their feelings ("Lets shag!") get the girls.

Disclaimer; I am not claiming that going up to a random girl and saying "Lets shag!" works. Unless you live in Essex.

Bro points if you try it though.
Original post by Captain Haddock
I don't know if you realise this but sex is really awesome.

It's not really just sex, which you can easily pay for. It's validation that you get from winning a woman.

It's not the physical, but the emotional fulfillment that men seek and that, unfortunately, women mete out.
I'm regularly shocked by it as well and seriously believe it's the cause of quite a few problems in society. Men, get some self-respect, for heaven's sake, and stop thinking having sex makes you cool.
Reply 18
Original post by emilie18
Simple biology means that we all have an innate desire to find a mate and eventually procreate. No matter how much we advance as a species, in terms of technology and so on, we will always have that desire. We have to have it, otherwise the human race would die out. Of course men aren't going to stop wanting to get girls just because they've built robots or whatever. Seriously, I don't really understand the logic behind your post at all.

Also, your bit about "the most successful guys are those that don't give two ****s about women" is complete bull. I think Ezekiella made a good point:-

Then it is time for GOOD women to stand up !

Say it out loud if you don't like fake, sneaky, desperate and quite possibly disturbed individuals and everytime a regular red blooded (good women are red blooded too) male is friendly to you - RECIPROCATE !

Most natural, wholesome thing in the world and don't mean you're going to jump straight into bed though you might - point is it is just the CHOICE of the two of you .

The worst thing in the world are women who pander to grovellers for their selfish gain/ fear / cowardice.

this is the most truthful thing i have ever seen someone say, you should win the nobel peace price...

guys cant control there sexual desires and temptation, thats why they chase after girls and chase for all that stuff...i agree sex is awesome.....but some guys just take it toooo far and seem very desperate ...

liking sex and girls is alright...but if ur desperate and you do anything for a girl....then yeah thats where i agree with what u said..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending