The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends on the woman, her lifestyle, a load of factors really. If I was to go by average age, I would say 40. Quite a few of the soap stars still look good for their age - Tanya from EastEnders being an example.
Reply 2
Are you familiar with the concept of MILFs? And - in my no doubt prudish and ill informed view - the even more perplexing issue of GILFS? There's always a market for women (not literally, that would be horrendous) but if you're female then there is someone who will find you attractive. Maybe his hands are hairy and he salivates through his nostrils, but he exists. As a woman all you need is four limbs and a pulse, and there's people willing to compromise on either.

There, feel better now? I do, I think I'll have a celebratory biscuit.
Reply 3
Original post by Snagprophet

:lol:

There isn't an answer, OP. A lot of older women look amazing, a lot don't. Likewise with younger women. I'd guess 60+ though :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Exactly 36 years 5 months and 18 days, evidently as all women age at the same rate...
The age at which they decide to stop taking care of themselves.
Reply 6
well everyone would have different opinions
take aston kutcher and jimmy savile as two contrasting examples
Original post by xBillyBrownx
The age at which they decide to stop taking care of themselves.
Couldn't agree more.
Beauty: 18-27
Sex Appeal: 30-40
Reply 9
Original post by Am I Really Here
Beauty: 18-27
Sex Appeal: 30-40

What about the years between 27 and 30? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends, she mite of never had it
Original post by eliza.anne
What about the years between 27 and 30? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've missed the point.

I think 'all' women start to lose their beauty between the ages of 18 and 27.
I think 'all' women start to lose their sex appeal between 30 and 40.

Between 27 and 30, 'all' women have started to lose their beauty but they're 'all' still very sexually attractive. Women then begin to become less sexually appealing over the age of 30.
Depends on the genes rather than the age.
Reply 13
late 30's i'd say, but heyy MILFs are hot man, who's complaining? :P
i think some women may be more attractive at 60 than some 20 year old girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by civilstudent
Guys .. what age are women when you think they lose their attractiveness to the point where you are not interested in seeing them in revealing clothes like shorts/strappy tops etc in summer etc? Assuming they keep themselves slim/toned.

Why do you ask?

I wonder does the same question have relevance for men?
Surely the answer depends on who you ask. I expect most of us wwill come up with a different answer to Gary Glitter for example...
Reply 17
In general, around 25.

Some even as quick as 20, some even as late as 40. The sad thing is that if most women actually work out, don't drink the ridiculous amounts of alcohol many do and didn't wear a lot of make up they could prolong their decline by many years.

Men however usually gain more masculine features as they age. Well I guess it's usually an advantage that traditional masculine features are more akin with aging features [Not too much, just a little].

Aristotle himself said a 37 year old man should marry a 22 year old woman so they both go through their sexual decline together.
Original post by Zarek
Why do you ask?

I wonder does the same question have relevance for men?

cause im getting old, still not found a man and am wondering if all the training and being toned will benefit me in terms of getting a man. Im heading for 30 though.
Reply 19
18-19 is when most women peak in attractiveness, then it's a slow (sometimes swift) decline.

Latest

Trending

Trending