The Student Room Group

My friend shows me how truly shallow guys are!

My friend is incredibly good looking. She looks after herself, dresses in stunning clothes, eats healthy etc. However the way guys react towards her is astonishing! I've known her for years and its the same everywhere we go.

Besides the whole eye-raping, guys almost go crazy over her as if she's some sort of celebrity! Here are some instances which baffle me to this day:

- Guys with girlfriends constantly eye her up while they re with their girlfriends!

- When I go into a shop the shop assistants that welcome you always look past me and welcome her...even though I went in first!

-When I'm buying something at the till the shop assistants look at her the whole time!

- Sometimes guys from behind the bar come from working there and stand near her hoping she'll notice them

...there countless other things like that as I have known her for years.

Its not her fault she was born to look like that and to be fair she does look after herself but why do guys drop to their knees when a good looking girl comes into their vicinity? I find this behavioral very inferior and I have never done that type of thing when there is an attractive guy near.

Why do guys do this? plz help im so jealous guys must be super shallow

EDIT in response to this thread :laugh:
(edited 10 years ago)
That's right, ALL guys are super shallow for reacting normally in the presence of beauty and not kneeling before your feet instead, guys suck!
Reply 2
Original post by LazyBazooka
That's right, ALL guys are super shallow for reacting normally in the presence of beauty and not kneeling before your feet instead, guys suck!

I agree and I'm a girl! Girls do the same in my opinion, there are plenty of times I see attractive males and look at them, my friend constantly moves closer to them if we are in bars. I don't think that makes us shallow though. Loads of people are the same or else some may just be too shy.. I wouldn't class it as shallow :/
Reply 3
Can't see the fact that she took a dig on the other thread.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
My friend is incredibly good looking. She looks after himself, dresses in stunning clothes, eats healthy etc. However the way guys react towards her is astonishing! I've known her for years and its the same everywhere we go.

Besides the whole eye-raping, guys almost go crazy over her as if she's some sort of celebrity! Here are some instances which baffle me to this day:

- Guys with girlfriends constantly eye her up while they re with their girlfriends!

- When I go into a shop the shop assistants that welcome you always look past me and welcome her...even though I went in first!

-When I'm buying something at the till the shop assistants look at her the whole time!

- Sometimes guys from behind the bar come from working there and stand near her hoping she'll notice them

...there countless other things like that as I have known him for years.

Its not her fault she was born to look like that and to be fair she does look after herself but why do guys drop to their knees when a good looking girl comes into their vicinity? I find this behavioral very inferior and I have never done that type of thing when there is an attractive guy near.

Why do guys do this? plz help im so jealous guys must be super shallow

EDIT in response to this thread :laugh:

Only if the people eyeing here up knew that.
Reply 5
But don't the girls do exactly the same? Like, some girls always pay attention at a guy who is quite fit whereas they ignore usual guys. So, we could say girls are shallow as well :tongue:

To be honest, some guys think with the other head, that's why they always look at other good looking girls..
Girls look at good-looking girls too, my flatmate decided our flat needed a collective "Top 25 hottest guys", but we all wanted to put girls on too so now we're going to have one for girls as well (we're all straight, but I'm not blind to the fact Karen Gillan is gorgeous). Girls, don't act like you've never had girlcrushes before. :lol: Some of my friends are gorgeous, if they get attention at a bar or something I'm not surprised because if I was male, I would do the same. I'm not angry about how "shallow" someone is, besides, you can't help what you're attracted to. Yeah, it sucks when someone doesn't fancy you. Did they do it deliberately? No. Being angry with someone for not being attracted to you is irrational, and it's just down to hurt pride, not how shallow someone is. Hell, even people that many would consider completely gorgeous get rejected, Leonardo DiCaprio for example just isn't my cup of tea. People are shallow. It's a fact. Let us all embrace our shallowness and part as equals.

(Also, I love the piss-take here of the original thread about how shallow girls are)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
...there countless other things like that as I have known him for years.

Blatantly copied and pasted the other thread. Whoops.
Original post by College_Dropout
Only if the people eyeing here up knew that.

Original post by Delain
Blatantly copied and pasted the other thread. Whoops.

Alright, it's been corrected. I wasn't going to attempt to hide the fact that it was copied & pasted from the other thread, I even put the link down for it. :tongue:
Wow. That guy really got to you! HAHA!!
Girls are incredibly shallow. I have a friend who gets all the ladies because of his so-called 'masculine' jawline. :sad:
I am the thread starter on the other thread and I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear that not ALL women are like that (as I mentioned recently on there) so stop being such a butt-hurt, girl power, feminist who has nothing better to do than to copy and paste another person's thread to make her gender look better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending