The Student Room Group

Clearing 2013

I currently have no insurance university for many reasons and I have firmed Liverpool University as my first choice to study Law&Philosophy. However i'm not too sure if i'll make the offer so I just wanted to know what the chances are of me getting a Law place ,through clearing, in a university such as Liverpool John Mores ? And how likely would liverpool uni be to accept me if I miss the offer? Thanks
Reply 1
Anybody?????????????????????????????????????
Reply 2
Original post by TJ_TheMan
Anybody?????????????????????????????????????

Impossible for any of us to say

It is entirely dependant on the performance of people who have applied

The only guide you could get at this point is to see which courses still have places available in Extra as that may indicate that they have not made as many offers as they would want to

But there is still no complete match from Extra to Clearing so it can only indicate
Reply 3
Hi everyone.

I have a query about clearing.

I am interested in applying for some Undergraduate courses in clearing for Sept 2013. I have not put in an application or anything yet-am I right in thinking I have to approach the University first to see if they would welcome an application from me, and if so then apply via UCAS to them? Just a bit unsure about the procedure and dates etc.

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by chris3boro
Hi everyone.

I have a query about clearing.

I am interested in applying for some Undergraduate courses in clearing for Sept 2013. I have not put in an application or anything yet-am I right in thinking I have to approach the University first to see if they would welcome an application from me, and if so then apply via UCAS to them? Just a bit unsure about the procedure and dates etc.

Thanks

You need sign up for UCAS beforehand. If you apply through UCAS after 30th June then you will go straight into Clearing. You'll get your clearing number from track around mid July. But yes, before applying you need to contact universities and give them your clearing number and answer any questions they have for you. If you get any informal offers, you need to pick the one you are interested in and apply for that course (you can only make one choice) and hopefully they'll confirm your place soon after.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending