The Student Room Group

Volunteering with Vitalise!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by A future Midwife
Have you managed to arrange staying for two weeks? :smile:

Hey, yes I have I'll be there from the 29th to the 13th so i'll see you there. I'm actually leaving for London tomorrow evening, going to stay with a friend then i'll make my way to the Jubliee lodge on Saturday morning.
Original post by yas95
Hey, yes I have I'll be there from the 29th to the 13th so i'll see you there. I'm actually leaving for London tomorrow evening, going to stay with a friend then i'll make my way to the Jubliee lodge on Saturday morning.

Aaww that's great, I'm glad you managed to get the extra days! Are you really excited now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Aaww that's great, I'm glad you managed to get the extra days! Are you really excited now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was pretty scared at first actually but once I got here I was fine. I've just finished my first day of volunteering which was nice
Original post by yas95
I was pretty scared at first actually but once I got here I was fine. I've just finished my first day of volunteering which was nice

Aaww I'm glad it was okay! :smile: I'm really nervous now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I'm staying from the 6th July to 13th July and I'm pretty excited! So far I've got that it's good to bring trainers but clothes-wise, it's just casual? Otherwise, theres nothing else that I should take with me right? Thanks guys and hopefully see some of you there!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sinjini_b
I'm staying from the 6th July to 13th July and I'm pretty excited! So far I've got that it's good to bring trainers but clothes-wise, it's just casual? Otherwise, theres nothing else that I should take with me right? Thanks guyss and hopefully see some of you there!

That's when I'm going, but I'm staying for another week after that! So I will see you there! Yeah, I don't think there's anything in particular that you need! Trainers probably a good idea! Do you know what time we are expected to get there for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
That's when I'm going, but I'm staying for another week after that! So I will see you there! Yeah, I don't think there's anything in particular that you need! Trainers probably a good idea! Do you know what time we are expected to get there for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They told me around 2? :smile: How are you getting there?
They told me around 2? :smile: How are you getting there?

Yeah that sounds about right! My mum is driving me up, I have no idea how long it will take though! How are you getting there? Where are you coming from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Yeah that sounds about right! My mum is driving me up, I have no idea how long it will take though! How are you getting there? Where are you coming from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming from Reading, and you? My mum will probably drop me too :smile:
I'm coming from Reading, and you? My mum will probably drop me too :smile:

I'm coming from Harrogate! Are you nervous or just excited? I'm worried that my shyness and anxiety will get in the way! I am excited though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hey, guys! I know you've already been to revitalise but I'm currently volunteering at the Sandpipers lodge. I've been keeping a diary of sorts about my experience and I'd love for you to check it out and read it or even pass it on to somebody else who you know that may be going soon.

aprospectivemedic.wordpress.com

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending