The Student Room Group

What's your sleep position?

1374036754827.jpg

Randomly saw this pic online
I hv the combination of a,c,f (some sorta schizophrenic? Idk.)
So, how about yours?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
B is just creepy

My sleeping initiation position is e. I'm sure of that part. But I do some way end like c but towards the opposite direction...

I think I need to reassure this....

Posted from TSR Mobile
My initial position is C, but I usually wake up as D or F. I'm a very restless sleeper though, I toss and turn all night and usually move my cover mattress towards the end of the bed throughout the night :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by RedArrow
B is just creepy

My sleeping initiation position is e. I'm sure of that part. But I do some way end like c but towards the opposite direction...

I think I need to reassure this....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh e, don't u think it's hard to breathe then? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Skriblerier
My initial position is C, but I usually wake up as D or F. I'm a very restless sleeper though, I toss and turn all night and usually move my cover mattress towards the end of the bed throughout the night :redface:

Lol.
About the mattress, same case here. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Bethany221
Oh e, don't u think it's hard to breathe then? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really.... My nose doesn't actually squish the pillow ya know.... It's the cheek (can't say right/left) that's meets the pillow and one of my arm will be "below" the pillow =V

Strange...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedArrow
Not really.... My nose doesn't actually squish the pillow ya know.... It's the cheek (can't say right/left) that's meets the pillow and one of my arm will be "below" the pillow =V

Strange...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't fall asleep like that. I've tried but my boobs are in the way and makes it too uncomfortable :rolleyes:
Original post by Bethany221
Lol.
About the mattress, same case here. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to know I'm not the only one :tongue:
Mostly the fetal position. Though sometimes I lay on my front or back when it's hot, but not exactly like the ones pictured.
Reply 9
C and D.

In terms of the 'personality' thing..... What a load of *******s. For me, it all depends where my backs hurting.
A combination of a, b, and c.
My position is 'd', but I'm not reserved :rolleyes:
I sleep in the foetal position, unless it's bloody hot in which case I become a yearner (for cooler weather!) :moon:
Missionary :colone:

Nah, foetal usually.
Reply 15
Original post by ChocolateMelody
A combination of a, b, and c.

B could be difficult..
A :smile:
Reply 16
E and C...
At some point in the night I slept in the majority of them. Recovery position seems to be the favourite for my body though...:sleep:
A and E. So I'm gruff but nice initially, and great fun at parties. Sounds creepily like moi :awesome:
A, C and D.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending