The Student Room Group

Which religion has the hottest women practising? In your opinion.

Women these days are just anti-class to the fullest.

I'm thinking of getting a good old-fashioned religious female to wife up and have a traditional, faithful marriage with.

I'm an agnostic myself, but I'm thinking Catholicism is a good church to join, I've always admired the religion and the aestheticism behind it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Seriously dude, what the hell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Muslims ... them eyes :sexface:
"Women these days.." What other time periods have you lived in OP?

"I'm thinking of...have a traditional, faithful marriage with." As opposed to some of these un-traditional un-faithful un-marriages people have these days OP?

"I'm an agnostic myself..blah..Catholicism." That's great OP. But agnosticism tells us nothing about your beliefs :/ Only your stance on acquiring knowledge of the existence of dieties. You might as well have said, "The sky is blue, but i'm thinking Catholicism.."

In response to your question: there are beautiful women from all religions :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
"Women these days.." What other time periods have you lived in OP?

"I'm thinking of...have a traditional, faithful marriage with." As opposed to some of these un-traditional un-faithful un-marriages people have these days OP?

"I'm an agnostic myself..blah..Catholicism." That's great OP. But agnosticism tells us nothing about your beliefs :/ Only your stance on acquiring knowledge of the existence of dieties. You might as well have said, "The sky is blue, but i'm thinking Catholicism.."

Do I have to have lived in other time periods to know about what women were up to then?

Yes, as opposed to those. Divorces are at an all time high, and marriage is a bigger joke than it ever has been to most.

I didn't tell you about my beliefs simply because I am devoid of them.
Original post by vendettax
Do I have to have lived in other time periods to know about what women were up to then?

Yes, as opposed to those. Divorces are at an all time high, and marriage is a bigger joke than it ever has been to most.

If you are devoid if beliefs, how do you plan on becoming Catholic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by shadowdweller
Seriously dude, what the hell?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you religious?

It sounds extreme but it's a good idea, no?

I've never been an anti-theist, religion can be a wonderful thing imo.
Are you religious?

It sounds extreme but it's a good idea, no?

I've never been an anti-theist, religion can be a wonderful thing imo.

No, I'm not.

I would have to say it's a fairly poor idea, frankly. What benefit does it have?

Oh sure, I mean, I'm not anti-theist, but your thread premise is bizarre

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you don't need to. What you said was not fact though, it was opinion.

Divorces from un-traditional, un-faithful, un-marriages? By definition, un-marriages are the opposite of marriages so there are no divorces stemming from them :lol:

Then say that!!
Reply 10
Not a good place to ask this question OP, but lol...catholic girls are slooty as ****
Reply 11
An asexual with a tendency towards men marrying a religious Catholic chick.

...sounds like a plan that can't possibly fail.
Reply 12
No, I'm not.

I would have to say it's a fairly poor idea, frankly. What benefit does it have?

Oh sure, I mean, I'm not anti-theist, but your thread premise is bizarre

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will get a faithful, traditional women to marry. That's quite a big benefit for men these days.

Still probably end up divorcing me though, I think Catholicism has been getting really lenient with divorces too. Maybe Islam is a better option?
I will get a faithful, traditional women to marry. That's quite a big benefit for men these days.

Still probably end up divorcing me though, I think Catholicism has been getting really lenient with divorces too. Maybe Islam is a better option?

What, non religious women can't be faithful and traditional?

I think it depends on the person not their religion...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
No you don't need to. What you said was not fact though, it was opinion.

Divorces from un-traditional, un-faithful, un-marriages? By definition, un-marriages are the opposite of marriages so there are no divorces stemming from them :lol:

Then say that!!

Wait who brought up "un-marriages"? You typed that, not me.
Jedi.

sexy+jedi.jpg
Wait who brought up "un-marriages"? You typed that, not me.

Read back my first post OP.
Original post by Guitarded
Jedi.

sexy+jedi.jpg

I'm sold....too bad the nearest Jedi temple is in a galaxy far far away :redface:
Reply 18
What, non religious women can't be faithful and traditional?

I think it depends on the person not their religion...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno... Muslim females don't seem to be as unfaithful to me as atheist females.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
Read back my first post OP.

I did, like I said you brought it up and seemed to come to your own conclusion. I just wrote it off as you being hyperbolic, then you got technical.

Quick Reply

Latest