Scroll to see replies

Original post by r.anon24
Saaame cant even take my mind off of it :/

Neither can I :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 161
Original post by studentt2013
Same! Where did you apply to?

UCL, Southampton, Nottingham, Bristol and Kings (for neuroscience)
What about u? :smile:

Have u recieved acknowledgement emails from all of ur unis?
I got emails from all of them except southampton
Reply 162
Original post by Lucy96

What are applying for? And where? :smile:
What are applying for? And where? :smile:

Durham (biological anthropology)
Kent (biological anthropology)
Liverpool (evolutionary anthropology)
York (bioarchaeology)
Exeter (BSc anthropology)

Just seen your choices, great unis and subject! It'll be fascinating :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
UCL, Southampton, Nottingham, Bristol and Kings (for neuroscience)
What about u? :smile:

Have u recieved acknowledgement emails from all of ur unis?
I got emails from all of them except southampton

I got a postcard from Southampton, which was a nice change :P
I keep logging into track every 2 hours to check for any updates, even though my application was only sent off 26 hours ago, i'm like obsessed with it haha! :P
Reply 166
I had a dream that I got an offer from Warwick and the rest of my dream was basically me crying with happiness. Woke up, checked my email, saw I had something from Warwick, got super excited...it was just saying they'd received my application. :rolleyes:
Reply 167
Original post by ambbs
I had a dream that I got an offer from Warwick and the rest of my dream was basically me crying with happiness. Woke up, checked my email, saw I had something from Warwick, got super excited...it was just saying they'd received my application. :rolleyes:

Imagine if it was an actual offer.

Spooky.
Reply 168
Original post by bluebell_flames
Same here, even though I should be preparing for the MAT or one of my 5 January exams instead!! :frown: (I live in Wales)

I know I should be preparing for SMC and working on STEP but I just need 1 offer and then I'll stop all this excessive checking :frown:
Original post by Robbie242
I know I should be preparing for SMC and working on STEP but I just need 1 offer and then I'll stop all this excessive checking :frown:

No, you won't.
Original post by Robbie242

At least we know that in theory, we are pretty likely to get an offer from Warwick... :smile: But YOU shouldn't be stressing out - there's no reason why you wouldn't get straight offers :rolleyes:

And I can't even afford to revise for SMC as it's the day after the MAT :frown:
I have logged in so much to Track it now comes up on my "Most Visited Pages" bit when I open Chrome. I also know my UCAS Personal ID off by heart.

What is happening to me?! :frown:
I sent mine off on Wednesday, I'm so nervous! :frown: I just want my first offer which will hopefully ease my anxiety!
Original post by AwkwardLemur
I have logged in so much to Track it now comes up on my "Most Visited Pages" bit when I open Chrome. I also know my UCAS Personal ID off by heart.

What is happening to me?! :frown:

Me too hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 174
Original post by carnationlilyrose
No, you won't.

You're probably right :frown: :rofl:

Original post by bluebell_flames
At least we know that in theory, we are pretty likely to get an offer from Warwick... :smile: But YOU shouldn't be stressing out - there's no reason why you wouldn't get straight offers :rolleyes:

And I can't even afford to revise for SMC as it's the day after the MAT :frown:

Yeah I think Warwick is a given but I'd still like to see the nice offer come up on track :tongue:. Well Cambridge is debatable but for Durham and the others I think I will be fine :smile:

I know! :frown: what awful timing, they should have a week inbetween it. The potential Oxford mathmo's don't have any time at all to do SMC as they are preparing for the MAT
Original post by Lucy96

I know you have probably been asked this loads, but when did you apply, what for and who to? :colondollar:
Original post by liamagic
Sent mine off, about 2 and half weeks ago now, seems like ages, I have one offer which has helped ease my anxiety but im still addicted to track :frown: I check at least once an hour, even in the evenings or at night when I know they wont add one then, its madness! Help me Uni's please help my suffering :smile:

I am the same checking it all the time but it is worth it I recieved an offer at 18.30 :smile:
Reply 177
Original post by Lucy96
Durham (biological anthropology)
Kent (biological anthropology)
Liverpool (evolutionary anthropology)
York (bioarchaeology)
Exeter (BSc anthropology)

Just seen your choices, great unis and subject! It'll be fascinating :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yesss hopefully. Your courses sound quite interesting too!
Do universities send offers on weekends?!!?

Someone please tell me no, or I'll continue my addiction of checking it over the weekend :frown:
Original post by AwkwardLemur
Do universities send offers on weekends?!!?

Someone please tell me no, or I'll continue my addiction of checking it over the weekend :frown:

Mwahahaha! Yes, they do. It's an automated process in some stages.

Latest

Trending

Trending