The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by eehamoitra
Congratulations on Warwick :smile:
Which course is this for? I too have applied to Warwick, but haven't heard from them yet.

MORSE lol. i said it in the post, youre probably unfamiliar with it.
applied for Economics at Leicester BBC (AS) but predicted ABB at A2 stressful praying to god I get an offer :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by Lucy96
Such a tedious sight :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what offer was it?
Original post by maryamzahid
what offer was it?

Bioarchaeology at York :smile:
Original post by Lucy96
Bioarchaeology at York :smile:

sounds cool :smile:
I cannot deal with the wait haha! I'm lucky enough to have got two offers within the first week of sending my application but neither are my top choices. So much stresssss!
Original post by Caesar95
OMG most people here already have at least an offer...

I didn't get anything yet!!!!! :frown::frown:

Please unis, just send me one! Then you are very welcome to retire it, but please give me hope now :wink:

Same here,

I could just get one offer and i'd be okay. I just need to know that Uni is a possibility :redface:
Reply 587
Original post by lipslikemorphine
Same here,

I could just get one offer and i'd be okay. I just need to know that Uni is a possibility :redface:

Exactly! Just tell me I am actually able to attend university, and then we can focus on nailing details!

P.S. Your nick is quite... hot :rolleyes:
Exactly! Just tell me I am actually able to attend university, and then we can focus on nailing details!

P.S. Your nick is quite... hot :rolleyes:

:colondollar: Thanks, it's a song :biggrin:
Reply 589
:colondollar: Thanks, it's a song :biggrin:

I read the lyrics. And it's still hot ahah :wink:

Which course have you applied for? I guess it's something quite competitive, because most people seem to have one offer at least!
I read the lyrics. And it's still hot ahah :wink:

Which course have you applied for? I guess it's something quite competitive, because most people seem to have one offer at least!

Its not that. I sent it off about 2 and a half weeks ago and my form tutor (who is sweet and friendly but too...laid back) still hasn't done my reference. That's probably what's upsetting me more, not being able to see what's actually happening.

But I'm applying for a Marketing/Advertising course, no fancy medicine or law. :rolleyes:

You?
Reply 591
Original post by Lucy96
Such a tedious sight :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

better than... Untitled1234.png

:frown:
Reply 592
Its not that. I sent it off about 2 and a half weeks ago and my form tutor (who is sweet and friendly but too...laid back) still hasn't done my reference. That's probably what's upsetting me more, not being able to see what's actually happening.

But I'm applying for a Marketing/Advertising course, no fancy medicine or law. :rolleyes:

You?

So technically your application hasn't reached your universities yet. UCAS requires the reference to be completed before sending the application.

I actually applied for Law. Oxford, UCL, KCL, LSE and Nottingham.

Good luck with your/our application! Marketing seems quite interesting; where have you applied to?
Why has EVERYONE GOT OFFERS? Is it just me that's waiting for offers? Is it just me that only posted my application in the last few days? Is it just me that's INFURIATED by all the people saying "got an offer from [insert amazing university here] yay!!! :biggrin:"

IS IT JUST ME? AM I GOING MAD? I'm feeling cold and isolated. Someone comfort me by saying they're in the same position. Please. What do you reckon is the percentage of people who've applied?

Oh, and how long does it take between submitting the application and the universities seeing it? I want to see my teacher's reference also, is that possible?
Original post by saraw26
better than... Untitled1234.png

:frown:

True :frown: what have you applied for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 595
Original post by Lucy96
True :frown: what have you applied for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speech and Language therapy/science, as it's medical and vocational, I'm not likely to hear for a while - so it's all good :tongue:

What about you? :smile:
Original post by saraw26
Speech and Language therapy/science, as it's medical and vocational, I'm not likely to hear for a while - so it's all good :tongue:

What about you? :smile:

Oh wow, that sounds amazing to be honest :tongue: true!

Evolutionary Anthropology/Biological Anthropology/Anthropology/Bioarchaeology :tongue: Got a few variations as my choice is rare, but they're very very similar :h:
Reply 597
I officially have my first offer :biggrin: Microbiology at the University of Leeds! AAB. Very happy. Combined with my interview at the University of Manchester and that's two out of five down, three to go! Still checking Track like a madwoman though D:
Reply 598
No offers or interviews. I think my life can be summarised by just this, even Google is telling me I've visited it many times :cry::

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
Offer from Sheffield! :biggrin: Only UCL and Cambridge left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending