The Student Room Group

Ran away!!

I wanted to be with my boyfriend but our families wouldn't let us be together (strict religious families) and were about to get me married to a stranger but I escaped and ran away with my boyfriend and we are now staying at a hotel and planning to flee to Nigeria so they can't find us. :frown: advice please?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go somewhere that isn't Nigeria
Reply 2
Where should we go??
Reply 3
Write a script based on it and add in some vampires and werewolves.

You'll make millions!
wow, I thought these things only happen in movies
We aren't sure what to do.... We have our passports and enough money from student finance. We are thinking Africa as no one could find us there!
Why Nigeria, of all places?
I hope your not making a mistake.....
Original post by Maid Marian
Why Nigeria, of all places?

OP is planning on cashing in on all of those Nigerian inheritance/bank transfer offers.
Reply 9
We also want to get married ASAP so if they do find us, it's too late to seperate us since we'll be married.
Reply 10
If you're gonna run away, at least go somewhere nice. Nigeria? Really? Go Tunisia!
Reply 11
Original post by lubsjk
If you're gonna run away, at least go somewhere nice. Nigeria? Really? Go Tunisia!

We only have money from student finance :frown:
Where would be a good place to disappear and get married?
from what I remember you can get married in Scotland fairly easily

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gretna Green?
Reply 15
Nigeria! ..... Why not Congleton ?
This is the only thing we can think of doing that will work. Running away seems like the only way we're gonna make it.
Reply 17
How old are you? What nationality are you (origin and current legal status)? Can you give the same info about your boyfriend?
Reply 18
Original post by james22
How old are you? What nationality are you (origin and current legal status)? Can you give the same info about your boyfriend?

We're both in 2nd and 3rd year of uni so we're old enough to do this! We're british indian both
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
We're both in 2nd and 3rd year of uni so we're old enough to do this! We're british indian both

Are your families indian?

I'm just trying to get a background, it is much easier for everyone to give advice with the backgtround information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending