I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7080
Original post by Jack22031994
I can't:

1. I dont actually know how to really
2. When?
3.Scared of loosing a friend

1. something along the lines of "Hey i really like you and just wondered if you'd like to go out for a drink or a coffee (which ever is more appropiate at the time) on [insert day]
2. Whenever make sure you two are alone and she isn't in a bad mood
3. Thats the risk you have to take
Reply 7081
Original post by Bazinga13
Have fun with that :tongue: Are they hard?

Yeah, final year uni assignments so :tongue:
Reply 7082
Not knowing to do girl wise - I think I like her but just don't know what to do (or have the confidence to do)

Whatever you do, good luck!

:smile:

And keep us informed.
Original post by Tcrumpen
1. something along the lines of "Hey i really like you and just wondered if you'd like to go out for a drink or a coffee (which ever is more appropiate at the time) on [insert day]
2. Whenever make sure you two are alone and she isn't in a bad mood
3. Thats the risk you have to take

The problem is we will probably never be alone together as we only really se each other at the hub radio socials/events - plus she also studies on one of the other uni campuses
Yeah, final year uni assignments so :tongue:

Oh God! Good luck! :smile: (maybe I should stop complaining then :tongue: )
Original post by senz72
Whatever you do, good luck!

:smile:

And keep us informed.

thanks and will do :smile:
Reply 7086
The problem is we will probably never be alone together as we only really se each other at the hub radio socials/events - plus she also studies on one of the other uni campuses

Make up some excuse to get her alone, make "acquire" something of hers and just before you leave ask her to come with you. I'm sure you can work something out. Social is the best time, just take her to the bar or something
Reply 7087
Oh God! Good luck! :smile: (maybe I should stop complaining then :tongue: )

Well if your in GCSEs then yah, GCSEs are a CAKEWALK compared to uni :smile:
Make up some excuse to get her alone, make "acquire" something of hers and just before you leave ask her to come with you. I'm sure you can work something out. Social is the best time, just take her to the bar or something

I suppose so - have to put myself out there at some point
haha no, I'm in A2 :P
Reply 7090
I suppose so - have to put myself out there at some point

Once you've done it once you can do it again easily, trust me i know
Well if your in GCSEs then yah, GCSEs are a CAKEWALK compared to uni :smile:

No, I'm in A2 :smile:
Once you've done it once you can do it again easily, trust me i know

Yeah, I guess :smile: - I want to do this by the end of the year (academic year) at least
Reply 7093
No, I'm in A2 :smile:

Ahh right, even still final year on uni is still harder than A2

night all :goodnight:
Ahh right, even still final year on uni is still harder than A2

night all :goodnight:

Can't disagree with that! Good night :smile:
Morning all
I think far too much
Original post by Tom_green_day
Ooh I don't know, some people could improve themselves by trying to be other people. It's not like they'll completely turn into that other person...

That then totally dismisses the idea of being yourself :tongue: Why try to be someone else??? I understand if you're aspiring to be like someone else but of course still be you. Um. They could, i know people that have...

Haha I know, right?! :redface: Not really, you? :smile: Yes, I sent off my application a month ago (or so), you?

Haha aww dw, Er...just a lot of work really haha, oh and I'e started recording my mixtape :smile:
Awesome! Any offers yet??? :biggrin: Well I'm not applying this year haha (taking a gap year), plus I'm applying abroad xD

Original post by Flexa
lol

Hey, I'm great thank you! exploring the world of TSR!

How are you?

and Amen indeed sista/ brother :u:

Great, haha likwise :biggrin:

I'm alright thank you, free of homework...fior now so all is good xD

Haha! Are you referring to me or you there, cos I'm a sista :tongue:

Original post by CharlieTT
News? Uhmmm. My singing teacher is still pretty hot if that helps.

Yeah....well updates :tongue: Well as I said xmas is soon so not long till ya can get in there xD Oh and don't forget to cut off you FWB's thing :lol:

Nothing really - Really happy today but also feeling urgghhh

Oh I see, I know the feeling. I'm sure you'll be fine just need to have some fun I guess :smile:

Original post by senz72
Eeek, sorry! My bad, maybe I'm just losing my mind. Oh are you getting those weird sexual ones that I've read about in a thread?

Latymer in North London, yes.

Haha no worries :smile: I'm sure you're not :h: I've been getting them since I joined, extremely creepy ones...

Right yeah, I used to hang out around there because as I said I have friends who go to Latymer but I am not a pupil there :tongue:

How the hell am i supposed to beat this when i eventually get a gf:

[video="youtube;FDblB4DLaPI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDblB4DLaPI[/video]

Well tbf not every girl wants that, also there are many other things you could do. Another thing I wouldn't compare your ability to that of TV characters because well lets face it they're not real. Considering how you are about this romance malarky I'm sure you'll find a way to make your gal feel special, thats your own unique doing. You'll know when the time is right I guess, you just need to stop think you can't do something like that and start think you can I guess. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Damn!!! I've been so busy lately that I forgot to wish you al happy Thanksgiving :grin: :party2: :yay:
Well happy belated thanksgiving :tongue: :mmm:
Oh and happy black Friday :smile:...
Who needs friends? Friends suck. I only wanted to drink jack and coke till I pass out alone anyway. I don't want to go out and have fun on my friday night. **** my stupid friends.

Quick Reply

Latest