The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
LSC is right next to Leytonstone :tongue: the station itself is like 2 minutes away
Its only called LSC cos of the post code otherwise Leyton station itself is like 20 minutes away xD Plus Whipps cross is Leytonstone which is like 5 minutes away. Basically LSC is half Leytonstone half Leyton. Like you know the post office at the top of the road- thats Leytonstone and the tesco metro on the other side is leyton :smile:

WOW. :eek:

I'm confused. :colondollar:

But yh, i get what you're saying. :biggrin:
Evening
Original post by Infinity_4652
WOW. :eek:

I'm confused. :colondollar:

But yh, i get what you're saying. :biggrin:

I told you this like aggggggggggggges ago :tongue:

Haha aww, why???

Okay koolio :biggrin:
Original post by Jack22031994
Thanks :smile: - that was helpful - I just don't think I can do it though, and even how

You're welcome :smile: Oh good. Um, walk up to her and ask??? Honestly you will be thinking what if, if you don't go through with it. You just need to buck up and go in for the kill really. I guess you're gonna need to change the mentality you have right now. You need to start thinking 'yes, I can.' There's no way you can just put it off like that, I swear you'll regret it otherwise. No matter what the outcome at least if you do it you can say to yourself 'I did it. I didn't wimp out.' You'll be fine, you just need to really give it a go and let it be :smile:

Original post by jaydoh
Alright lads and lasses.

Heya, what up???

Original post by itssimplyme
How beautiful is this dress?! I want it for my prom/leavers ball! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1386100200.172714.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never usually wear ball gowns unless attending a charity event or something like that. Its nice :smile: Yeah...though I'm not much of girly girl I shall be wearing something like that for my ball as well (getting mine specially made :biggrin:) Might even get my sister to do it she is after all a fashion designer haha.
Anyways how was your day???

Heya, what up???

Not much, playing Football Manager and listening to music you?
Reply 7345
x

Hey long time no talk :smile: how you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never usually wear ball gowns unless attending a charity event or something like that. Its nice :smile: Yeah...though I'm not much of girly girl I shall be wearing something like that for my ball as well (getting mine specially made :biggrin:) Might even get my sister to do it she is after all a fashion designer haha.
Anyways how was your day???

Nor am I, tend to wear short dresses to parties ahaha, and just in general! Unless it's a maxi during summer or something :smile:

No way, specially made?! Lucky you :wink: hahaha she's a fashion designer?! Aaah well you're sorted then!

Was pretty good thanks, stressful at times but on the whole a decent day :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jaydoh
Not much, playing Football Manager and listening to music you?

Kool, sounds good. What music??? I'm revising and listening to music plus watching a lil tv hehe.

Original post by james1211
Hey long time no talk :smile: how you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha I'm good thank you. Wbu??? hows work and that??? :smile:
I told you this like aggggggggggggges ago :tongue:

Haha aww, why???

Okay koolio :biggrin:

Yh i know, but the only way i can fully understand where the border of leytonstone and leyton is by google maps. :biggrin:

I'm confused because i've got so many problems on my mind atm. :frown:

I know this is really random...
but ever since i first spoke to you on the leyton thread in august, did you ever get the feeling i'm not straight??
Reply 7349
Yeah haha I'm good thank you. Wbu??? hows work and that??? :smile:

Good to hear :smile: ah it's much less chaotic now, my client approved my design for their 22 kitchens so all I have to do now is sit around waiting for the engineers to finish their electrical designs.you up to anything these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kool, sounds good. What music??? I'm revising and listening to music plus watching a lil tv hehe.

Burial the dubstep artist. I recommend him highly if you don't know his music.
You're welcome :smile: Oh good. Um, walk up to her and ask??? Honestly you will be thinking what if, if you don't go through with it. You just need to buck up and go in for the kill really. I guess you're gonna need to change the mentality you have right now. You need to start thinking 'yes, I can.' There's no way you can just put it off like that, I swear you'll regret it otherwise. No matter what the outcome at least if you do it you can say to yourself 'I did it. I didn't wimp out.' You'll be fine, you just need to really give it a go and let it be :smile:

When I mean how - I dont really mean how - She studies on one of the other campuses to me, so only ever see each other at hub radio socials really
Original post by itssimplyme
Nor am I, tend to wear short dresses to parties ahaha, and just in general! Unless it's a maxi during summer or something :smile:

No way, specially made?! Lucky you :wink: hahaha she's a fashion designer?! Aaah well you're sorted then!

Was pretty good thanks, stressful at times but on the whole a decent day :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah same. I quite like short! Mmm, I rarely wear maxi dresses dunno why. :smile:

Haha yeah, I've got an aunt that always makes my dresses (I usually design them cos I just love being creative so I try to get into everything lol). Yeah awesome right??? I know she'd design something great so I may ask, I think she'd be up for it :smile: Haha yeah, looks like you are too! You're Prepared to spend wonga :laugh:.
I just hope the ball is worth it, but I'm sure it will be since we'll be organising it :smile:

I'm so excited for this new year cos I'm organising a Moulin Rouge cabaret night-type ball :biggrin: Should be fun hehe.

Cool, ah that's a shame guess that's A levels for ya. Oh good :smile: Yeah it was alright, went cadets which was fun :h:
When I mean how - I dont really mean how - She studies on one of the other campuses to me, so only ever see each other at hub radio socials really

Ah right I see. Well I guess you guys need to hang out more. Its no use only attending socials together, need to ask her to do some fun things and just have a laugh then go for it.

Original post by jaydoh
Burial the dubstep artist. I recommend him highly if you don't know his music.

Heard of him, I think I've listened to like one track haha, he sounds good...from what I've heard :smile: Been up to much lately???

Good to hear :smile: ah it's much less chaotic now, my client approved my design for their 22 kitchens so all I have to do now is sit around waiting for the engineers to finish their electrical designs.you up to anything these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Oh that's good then :smile: Awesome! Even though you weren't so excited about this project :tongue: Oh cool, not bad :tongue: Well I'm organising a Moulin Rouge themed ball/ night for the New Years :biggrin: Other than that just up to the usual- music, work, cooking/ baking etc. :lol:

Original post by Infinity_4652
Yh i know, but the only way i can fully understand where the border of leytonstone and leyton is by google maps. :biggrin:

I'm confused because i've got so many problems on my mind atm. :frown:

I know this is really random...
but ever since i first spoke to you on the leyton thread in august, did you ever get the feeling i'm not straight??

Haha LOL! Check it out then :tongue: the two are right next to each other anyways hehe :h:

Ah...wanna talk about it??? Btw hows is everything??? is any of it getting better??? Someone at my school has helped me contact some housing people :redface: I have a proper counsellor now which is good :redface:

The thought never occurred to me :tongue: I don't usually think about one's sexuality when talking to them. You're gay right??? Btw didn't sound like that in your PM's either. I don't really get how someone can 'sound' gay tbh... Why'd you ask???
Reply 7354
:smile: Oh that's good then :smile: Awesome! Even though you weren't so excited about this project :tongue: Oh cool, not bad :tongue: Well I'm organising a Moulin Rouge themed ball/ night for the New Years :biggrin: Other than that just up to the usual- music, work, cooking/ baking etc. :lol:

You have an amazing memory :biggrin: Yeah i was not so excited about it, will be glad to see it finally being built

Oooh do you like organising things? I love being in control :colone: music and baking sounds good, what you been baking?
Ah right I see. Well I guess you guys need to hang out more. Its no use only attending socials together, need to ask her to do some fun things and just have a laugh then go for it.

I suppose, this may take a while - but i would rather figure out if i actually like her, than rush into anything over temporary crush/lust and potentially ruining a friendship
You have an amazing memory :biggrin: Yeah i was not so excited about it, will be glad to see it finally being built

Oooh do you like organising things? I love being in control :colone: music and baking sounds good, what you been baking?

IKR! :ahee: haha lol, thanks :colondollar: Mmm I bet it'll look good, hard work tends to pay off :smile:

Of course :tongue: Haha control is good :colone: But yeah I enjoy event planning though that is more my friends thing, I just keep him organised and on his toes. I do the odd event now and again and this is one of them :smile:
Haha course it does :ahee: Various this m'dear. Made a calzone today :h: Baked some mince pies, a standard Vic sponge, some biscuits and what not. Standard :cool: You excited for xmas???
I suppose, this may take a while - but i would rather figure out if i actually like her, than rush into anything over temporary crush/lust and potentially ruining a friendship

Yeah possibly...unless you act fast. Thats a good idea...do you not know then??? I guess yeah have a good think and see where you are with this! You may really like her but don't yet know it. Give it time and let your feelings flourish :h:
Yeah possibly...unless you act fast. Thats a good idea...do you not know then??? I guess yeah have a good think and see where you are with this! You may really like her but don't yet know it. Give it time and let your feelings flourish :h:

I suppose I have a little crush on her at the moment
I suppose I have a little crush on her at the moment

I see, well that may develop and who knows what may come of that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest