The Student Room Group

Am I weird for liking skinny guys?

Serious question? Because most guys I know are all, woo biceps, and I feel weird for not swooning whenever I see a guy who clearly spends hours a day in the gym?

Scroll to see replies

Well everyone is different so I don't think liking skinny guys makes you weird haha. I would say that most girls like guys who have biceps that are somewhat evident/toned but definitely not all of them.
Reply 2
Well I'm skinny, hey OP! :biggrin:

But seriously, you certainly won't be the only person to be particularly attracted to a certain type of build.
Reply 3
Yes, you must be burned at the stake.
Reply 5
A simple matter of preference is not "weird" in any form or manner. As long as you don't inhibit others with your opinion, it's no one's business.
Not at all, i actually like slightly chubbier guys :teehee:
Reply 7
Yes, practically insane.
Reply 8
Nope, I like skinny guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it's not weird at all we all have different preferences :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Serious question? Because most guys I know are all, woo biceps, and I feel weird for not swooning whenever I see a guy who clearly spends hours a day in the gym?

personally i like skinny guys, they have to be a decent manly shape though if ygm hahaha
Of course you aren't...Good lord, I hope you're not really worrying that much over your preferences OP, it's perfectly normal...There are more important things in life anyway than what other people might think of you when they don't agree :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

I can be skinny for you :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
As a skinny guy myself, I'm glad some girls prefer skinny guys :biggrin:
But no, it's not weird at all, it's perfectly natural to have certain preferences, if yours differ from your friends or peers, that's absolutely fine, there's nothing to worry about. :smile:
Reply 14
Thanks guys. Sorry I know this was a strange thing to ask, but I said this to a few friends over lunch the other day and they were like "...that's weird, all the rugby players are like :coma:" and I just didn't understand, lol
No. Weird is relative.
Reply 16
Yes you are weird. That's OK though.
Reply 17
Yep. Skinny guys aren't taking care of themselves and aren't naturally manly. I'm guessing you're the one who wants to wear the pants in the relationship.
You like skinny guys, eh? :sexface:

In all seriousness, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Everyone has a different preference.
Reply 19
i can imagine that pumped up steroid boys are not to everyone's taste.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending