The Student Room Group

Economics applicant thread UCAS 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3060
Is anybody else still waiting on nottingham?
I sent my UCAS off in October yet I still haven't heard from Bristol or Exeter. :frown: I don't think I'd be too upset if they didn't give me an offer, as I think I'm going to firm Nottingham but it'd be nice to actually know and also to stop getting anxious every time I get a new email haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where is best for straight economics Leeds, Birmingham, Exeter and Edinbrugh? I have recieved offers for all but Edinburgh and they all require AAA and I can't decide which to pick as my firm (or insurance if I get warwick!!) ???
Just out of interest, what are all of you guys hoping to do with your Economics degrees?
Original post by thisisjokes
Just out of interest, what are all of you guys hoping to do with your Economics degrees?

Work my way up to the Governor of the Bank of England.

We can all dream.
Reply 3066
Original post by alexrosebrown
Where is best for straight economics Leeds, Birmingham, Exeter and Edinbrugh? I have recieved offers for all but Edinburgh and they all require AAA and I can't decide which to pick as my firm (or insurance if I get warwick!!) ???

Enclosed is the answer.
Original post by Film
Enclosed is the answer.

I did think Exeter might be the answer but just needed it confirming, those stats are great, I'm hoping I will like the atmosphere at the offer holder day this week!

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 3068
Did anyone else get the 'we are still considering your application' from Bristol about 4 days ago? they have had my application since the beginning of October. Also has anyone heard anything from UCL as well about the next offer holder day?
Original post by thisisjokes

Use it as toilet paper during my Wolf of Wall Street lifestyle
Just got invited to an Open Day for UCL Econ :P, did anyone else get one too?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

Just logged onto my email in record time and found nothing :frown:
Original post by Bloxorus
Just logged onto my email in record time and found nothing :frown:

Well the open day's in March so I'm sure they've got plenty of time to send out more invites later on this week/month.
Well the open day's in March so I'm sure they've got plenty of time to send out more invites later on this week/month.

Ah thats a little reassuring.

Although I think this is the last one so if I don't hear after a couple more weeks I think it'll be a rejection :frown:

Yeah me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by runjennyrun17

Well done, I'm happy for you :smile:
Why can't UCL just give me a decision :frown: I've waited too long
Reply 3077
Yes, received an offer from Warwick for L100! So happy! :biggrin: Will be my firm, with Nottingham as insurance. So relieved!
:frown: another UCL open day, and yet again nothing :frown:
I guess that's the end of my UCAS journey :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending