The Student Room Group

How grown up are you actually?

Since I'm procrastinating again, here's another quiz

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-grown-up-are-you-actually

You scored 38 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!

Scroll to see replies

You scored 25 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.

Lolwrong.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
You scored 11 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!
[h="2"]YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.[/h]
Reply 3
I scored 11. But I thought the questions were very stupid, the person who created the page is clearly completely unintelligent and needs to be shot in the head.
Reply 4
How Grown-Up Are You Actually?

You scored 41 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!
Reply 5
11/50 for me. YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.
38, im 22. Best of both worlds?
21 'bout right :smile:
You scored 26 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.

Probably explains why I'm still on TSR
16/50

I'm like a new born baby.
7 :teehee: :innocent: :jester:
You scored 7 out of 50 (Man, does this mean I'm still a child?)
50/50

As grown up as the old man next door
You scored 24 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

Reply 14
23/50

18 :woo:
Reply 16
Reply 17
I don't need to takethe quiz to know Oats thinks I'm a lost lamb :-/
Reply 18
Ehh 5/50... Is this bad
11/50 :lol: Probably about right.

"YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special." :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest