The Student Room Group

Why do black girls envy Indians-Arabs-and latinas?

I have seen many threads with black girls going mad at better looking women's.....

Why so much hate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They don't.
Ive seen the exact same thread from white, Indian, arab and chinese girls.
France-Germany is on. Why even bother trolling?
Original post by Tai Ga
They don't.

Everyone yesterday saw your jealousy toward Indians and Arab girls ,go and wear your fake Indian waves girl....
Original post by College_Dropout
Ive seen the exact same thread from white, Indian, arab and chinese girls.

I've never seen any it's always the white and black girls getting made at others.
You've begun more racism? Going to deny it for the 5th time? TSR are just allowing this? Intriguing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Ragnaroklepourfe
Everyone yesterday saw your jealousy toward Indians and Arab girls ,go and wear your fake Indian waves girl....

Nah they just saw your stupidity

And you've just admitted you're a dupe.
We don't, the only person with issues here is you dear, it's like you want us to be envious of other women
Well you better call BBC news up because NEWSFLASH, we like ourselves just the way we are I wouldn't want to look like any other race
Yes, every single black girl envies girls of other races.:curious:
Lool the RACIST is back again.
When I opened this thread , I KNEW it would be him.

Everyone I wouldn't bother. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL you just said women's...definitely an Indian. Please learn to speak English then come back and try to be racist.
Girl, bye.
Black girls are actually beautiful though, don't even get me started on their figures and their hair :ahee:
So jealous!
Original post by ldsbabe
LOL you just said women's...definitely an Indian. Please learn to speak English then come back and try to be racist.
Girl, bye.

Oh, the irony...
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, every single black girl envies girls of other races.:curious:

It's the truth

Original post by ldsbabe
Girl, bye.

I'm not an Indian try again,why are you talking??I can speak 10 languages and English is not my mother tongue so shut up.
1/10, since you went to the effort of making a thread
Original post by ldsbabe
Girl, bye.

Lool you just were racist by saying "definitely an Indian".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SincereSoul
Black girls are actually beautiful though, don't even get me started on their figures and their hair :ahee:
So jealous!

Uh uh... *smirks*. :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So jealous!

staaahp it you're making me blush :teehee: :blushing:
So jealous!

Fake hair+extension figures??HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Black girls use Indian waves :wink:

U mad bro?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending