The Student Room Group

Nicest spontaneous thing a partner has ever done for you

Always seem to be a lot of negative stuff on the relationships forum so I thought this would be a nice topic!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dumped me.
Original post by xmertic
Dumped me.

Right on cue.
Reply 3
Original post by Hippysnake
Right on cue.

One has to be honest :smile:
Booked a week long holiday to Australia :smile:.
Made me little cardboard cut-out figurines of Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.
Last year an ex bought me an expensive silver bracelet I liked just because he got paid, that was sweet.

More recently, the guy I like shared his pizza with me, which was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a while.
Reply 7
My partner made me a photo book of all our memories over 5 and a half years with pictures that had been taken at various moments and captions below each one i.e. a picture of our first kiss and a picture of our first holiday together with a sentence at the bottom. She then spent hours decorating it all with her arts and crafts stuff. Best thing I've ever got off someone.
Original post by xOHarriet
Last year an ex bought me an expensive silver bracelet I liked just because he got paid, that was sweet.

More recently, the guy I like shared his pizza with me, which was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a while.

Shared his pizza? Awww howw sweettt! :biggrin:
Reply 9
All you people in happy relationships make me sick... I joke :P
Reply 10
So obvious it need not be stated.
Original post by mrhedgehog

It was sweet!! Most guys don't do sharing! :wink: haha
Reply 12

Maybe it was too just big to eat himself so he thought he'd look cool and sweet :tongue:
It was sweet!! Most guys don't do sharing! :wink: haha

Well most guys do if they like the girl back, how did it go with him?
Original post by lee1985
Maybe it was too just big to eat himself so he thought he'd look cool and sweet :tongue:

He left the olives on especially for me, something to be said about that :wink: lol!

Well most guys do if they like the girl back, how did it go with him?

Meh, it's very complicated, just going to leave it as friends for now I think :smile:
He left the olives on especially for me, something to be said about that :wink: lol!

Meh, it's very complicated, just going to leave it as friends for now I think :smile:

Aha we make everything so much more complicated than it should be in relationships.
we were looking for a film to watch and I realised that we'd never watched one of my favourites together. I went to get the DVD and the disc was gone so we couldn't watch it. A few weeks later, he randomly came home with it and said he'd seen it, thought of me and bought it so I'd have another copy!

Another one, he did this not for me but for my Mum. She'd been feeling awfully homesick and it was Queens Day (my mum is Dutch) and I'd texted him when he was on his lunch break at work and said that I felt sad for her and I couldn't do anything to help. He randomly came home with two bunches of orange tulips for her, and it really cheered her up!
Reply 17
Original post by xmertic
Dumped me.

Dumped on me.
Original post by nohomo
Dumped on me.
]

Hahahaha!
Looked into my eyes, smiled, then said in a seductive whisper that gave me goosebumps, "I'll do all the writing."

My science partners were the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending