The Student Room Group

Girls who like short guys?

I read all these threads about "I want a 6ft + man, he makes me feel "protected" he must have a bigger penis since he is bigger even though that height to penis ratio correlation isn't true etc etc"

So are there any girls who like/ take preference for short guys - by that I mean under 6ft?
Do you even exist? :smile:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

As long as they're taller than me I'm happy. I'm 5'1" :biggrin:
Original post by kumon
I read all these threads about "I want a 6ft + man, he makes me feel "protected" he must have a bigger penis since he is bigger even though that height to penis ratio correlation isn't true etc etc"

So are there any girls who like/ take preference for short guys - by that I mean under 6ft?

Spoiler

Your definition of short includes men who are above average height. What bitches really dig is good logic, this is more likely to be your downfall than your lacking inches (which you are keen to imply isn't downstairs as well as up).
Reply 3
Original post by Biryani007
As long as they're taller than me I'm happy. I'm 5'1" :biggrin:

Yeah but I mean prefer over tall guys.
Original post by kumon
short guys - by that I mean under 6ft?

...<6'0 = short? :rolleyes: okay, and anything less than DD breasts are fried eggs
Original post by kumon

Hmm I'm not too fussed really
I'm 5'5, calm it girls i know
Relationships are about compromise. You compromise on your preferences too. Very few girls have height as an absolute criteria and my experience of those females is that they're so damn insecure that you wouldn't want them anyway.
Original post by Llamageddon
Relationships are about compromise. You compromise on your preferences too. Very few girls have height as an absolute criteria and my experience of those females is that they're so damn insecure that you wouldn't want them anyway.

is your avi that guy from fallout 3? I think he is a slaver or something lol
Original post by Greg Jackson
is your avi that guy from fallout 3? I think he is a slaver or something lol
Yes. It is.

But 80% of women won't date a man who quotes the bloody Daily Mail...

If you actually read it, they didn't say that at all, 71% merely said "the ideal height for a male partner is between 6ft and 6ft 6ins".

As a guy who is five ten, if you're five ten and you can't get girls, blame something else because it isn't your height holding you back.
Original post by kumon

A girl with a short guy is a compromise, not a preference.
5''10 is okay, even 5''9. I am 5''0 though, I think it'd look so odd if I dated a guy who was 6ft
Shorter girls may like short guys? :confused: I dunno. If I was 5"2 I certainly wouldn't mind being with someone who was 5"7 or whatever. But I'm 5"7 myself, so for me anything below 5"11/6ft is a no-go.

>OP wants serious and plausible discussion
>quotes a daily mail article

:jester:
My ex was 5'6 and I didn't have a problem with it. So there should be girls out there that might want you for more than your height!

There is hope! :wink:
I genuinely don't care. But shorter is probably better because I'm only 4ft 9...
What women typically can't stand is insecurity though. The mentality that led you to making this thread isn't a good start.
Original post by kumon

Spoiler

I can compromise with looks but not height. For me, height is very crucial. The taller the better. But the shortest I'd go for is 5'11.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending