The Student Room Group

Would you have sex with your girlfriend during her period?

Just curious, how many of you guys and/or girls would mind having sex with your girlfriend during her period? Assuming she's all right with it, of course. It sounds gross, but girls are a lot more sensitive during their period and if you're really turned off by the blood, you could just as easily still have shower sex and the like. Otherwise, throwing down a towel and wearing a condom + wipes shouldn't be a big deal.

So, yes, no, maybe? Why would you/won't you?

Just thought it would be an interesting topic, but I wouldn't be surprised if most answers are a no.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend wanted to sleep with me during my period, I'd probably enjoy it actually but hey, to each their own, right?
Don't you have some studying to do?
Perfect Excuse for Anal?
Not squeemish about blood so I wouldn't mind. I've had so many injuries and nose bleeds full of blood it's normal to me lel.
I've never had a girlfriend but theoretically I have no problem with it. It's just blood :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Don't you have some studying to do?

Not in the middle of July no, not sure how that's relevant to the topic, but sure
Original post by Anonymous
Not in the middle of July no, not sure how that's relevant to the topic, but sure

Student forum right?
Towel and condom. When there is really a hell of a lot of blood it's a bit of a turn-off, but most of the time it's bearable and we can both enjoy it after a while :P
Just curious, how many of you guys and/or girls would mind having sex with your girlfriend during her period? Assuming she's all right with it, of course. It sounds gross, but girls are a lot more sensitive during their period and if you're really turned off by the blood, you could just as easily still have shower sex and the like. Otherwise, throwing down a towel and wearing a condom + wipes shouldn't be a big deal.

Just thought it would be an interesting topic, but I wouldn't be surprised if most answers are a no.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend wanted to sleep with me during my period, I'd probably enjoy it actually but hey, to each their own, right?

yep tis pretty normal
Perfect Excuse for Anal?
bahah aw gawd!:P

That feeling when you enter your girl without even needing foreplay or lube.. bloody awesome.
This is vile. No.
My boyfriend and I recentky had sex during my period and I think I was more sensitive so as a result found it fine. Just used a condom still and put a towel underneath, I think that after when I saw the blood everywhere I was more grossed out than he was
Yeah I do it sometimes depending on how horny I get. She gets a little less sensitive during sex and it feels looser (probably down to the err.. lubrication) but I'm lucky enough to be well endowed so it doesn't matter.

Towel on the bed, condom and shower after.
I wouldn't really want it, tbh :erm:. I get really awful pains and pass out/throw up because of them, I'd rather that I was left alone in that way until the hell was over :colondollar:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
yep tis pretty normal
bahah aw gawd!:P

Yeah I had to anon myself to do that to save my rep :P
Reply 15
I've done it before. I can't say I liked to sight of blood everywhere though. Definitely recommend a condom!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending