The Student Room Group

Why do people ask about the age of your partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SerLorasTyrell
I imagine the word grooming might get thrown about, wonder if her parents know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her mother knows.
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
You'll have a rectum the size of a baseball by then lol

Okay...
Fine, if you people want me to break it off, I will.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Fine, if you people want me to break it off, I will.

So fickle....I thought you were madly in love?! Absolutely ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saralouise95
So fickle....I thought you were madly in love?! Absolutely ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but if you people want me to do it, I will. I hope you are happy now.
I know, but if you people want me to do it, I will. I hope you are happy now.

The longer this goes on the more I question whether this is just a really elaborate troll...

Posted from TSR Mobile
The longer this goes on the more I question whether this is just a really elaborate troll...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I see.. I've done it, she was crying and begging me not to do it but I had to.
Oh, I see.. I've done it, she was crying and begging me not to do it but I had to.

You've broke up with her? Tbh I think many peoples advice was just wait until she turned 16 (even if they didn't directly say that)
Original post by Robbo-92
You've broke up with her? Tbh I think many peoples advice was just wait until she turned 16 (even if they didn't directly say that)

It was really distressing me that people were comparing me to people who abuse little children.

They didn't understand that we were deep in love and that we wanted to spend our lives together.

If this is true, why? You were so adamant in two different threads that you were deeply in love and wanted to marry her, now you've flipped everything on its head and apparently split up with her, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was really distressing me that people were comparing me to people who abuse little children.

They didn't understand that we were deep in love and that we wanted to spend our lives together.

Do you actually listen? I'm actually trying to give you half decent advice here.

If you really do like each other then you should both to meet until she is 16, I'm sure you've said before she is 15 so waiting another year (at most) won't cause any harm.
If this is true, why? You were so adamant in two different threads that you were deeply in love and wanted to marry her, now you've flipped everything on its head and apparently split up with her, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because people were comparing me to sick people so I ended it. I wanted to be with her forever but now I can't.
Original post by Robbo-92
Do you actually listen? I'm actually trying to give you half decent advice here.

If you really do like each other then you should both to meet until she is 16, I'm sure you've said before she is 15 so waiting another year (at most) won't cause any harm.

We was planning to meet when she was 16 or 18. Most of the people were distressing me so I ended it to make those people happy.
If they're happy they're happy, I see nothing wrong with it. Sex isn't everything to a relationship. A relationship can be done without sex and vice versa. It's got nothing to do with the other people. Just becuase they're in a relationship it doesn't mean they are having sex.

lool sometimes the 19 year old may be a bit too "happy" you know ...
Original post by DJ_Hitman
lool sometimes the 19 year old may be a bit too "happy" you know ...

It doesn't matter anymore, it's over.
I don't quite know why people ask about the age of your partner, it has nothing to do with them.

Age is just a number.
Prison is just 4 walls and a ceiling.
It doesn't matter anymore, it's over.

If you 'split up' with her so easily then sorry to say that I doubt you really loved her. Are you still talking to her now? I agree with the person above, most people weren't saying break up, just not to do anything now which apparently you weren't going to do anyway. People were just repeating themselves because you weren't accepting the fact that it was a little bit strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you 'split up' with her so easily then sorry to say that I doubt you really loved her. Are you still talking to her now? I agree with the person above, most people weren't saying break up, just not to do anything now which apparently you weren't going to do anyway. People were just repeating themselves because you weren't accepting the fact that it was a little bit strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I did love her, with all my heart. I wasn't even doing anything illegal with her, we were just talking on skype. I don't see what was wrong with that. Yes, we are still talking.
Original post by ilem
Because sometimes relationships can be legally wrong i.e. when a 19 y/o is going out with someone who's 15.

OP is 21 to a 15 year old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending