The Student Room Group

Unprotected sex first time

Hi so I had unprotected sex (first time having sex at all) and he was in me for about 10 minutes but he didn't come, is there a risk of pregnancy?
My fertility window is open and he came before we had sex at all
He didn't come after we had sex either
Any advice on what to do next? Thanks
Yes there is a change, especially with pre-cum.

Basically get the morning after pill if you that worried to see a doctor. It's highly unlikely but if your worried don't take any chances.
Reply 2
Morning after pill. If you don't want a kid, use protection next time!
If you're going to go bareback, at least be sensible and take the pill for a while beforehand. Then you wouldn't have to worry about being up the duff. Gosh, use your common sense.
Reply 4
Why would you let him go in /after/ he came? There is (almost certainly, if studies are correct) no sperm in precum but if he's going in afterwards then, yes, you best get that morning after pill.
Reply 5
Probably low risk, but certainly some risk. Bound to be a few sperm lurking after he came and if you're very fertile too...

Morning after pill and implant are the options if you want to be sure. Pharmacist can offer the former and family planning clinic both.
Take the pill
Yes there is a chance. The old semen might have gotten into you due to pre-ejaculate. Go get the morning after pill and buy some ****ing condoms while you're at it.
Disgusting, sex before marriage is haraam to.

And then everyone rages when I say that females on these forums are all like this :facepalm2:
HOW THE **** DID YOU NOT USE PROTECTION? EVERYWHERE YOU IT'S PEOPLE SAYING USE PROTECTION IN LIFESKILL LESSONS USE PROTECTION TV ADVERTS USE PROTECTION. Honestly ridiculous
Morning after pill and STI checks. Everyone forgets the latter
Any you might want to go to the health clinic to look at some longer term contraception.
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

And then everyone rages when I say that females on these forums are all like this :facepalm2:

People have been ****ing long before the concept of marriage existed.
How do people in this day and age not know these things? They're practically shoved down your throat nowadays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Silver Arrow
People have been ****ing long before the concept of marriage existed.

And yet we have the bored virgins lying about their personal lives on the relationship sub-forum, I'm not so sure..
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

Sex before marriage is haraam, great

However OP may not, and probably isn't religious. Neither are quite a lot of the females on this forum, making sex before marriage perfectly acceptable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending