The Student Room Group

Sex Vs Love

sex without love can never be as good as with love… but love without sex is as bad as it gets… sex is too good to settle for love without it… Love can never be as intimate without sexual intimacy and connection.
I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as they're getting it. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The vampire
I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as their getting it. :smile:

I'm fussy
I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as their getting it. :smile:

*they're

*they are.
Original post by Starrydog
I'm fussy

I was kidding :smile:
Original post by Sheepish153
*they're

Original post by Mystery Me
*they are.

Thanks, edited it :biggrin:
I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as they're getting it. :smile:

i wouldn't have sex with a girl i didn't love.

#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
Original post by Kabulkid
i wouldn't have sex with a girl i didn't love.

#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage

:cool:
Reply 9
Although I mostly agree with what you are trying to get at, I feel that your opinion on sexless loving relationships devalues the incredibly loving relationships experienced by many Asexual couples. How much a loving couple misses out on by not having sex is based entirely on how much value they put on sex in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending