Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre a moderator its grand

actually maybe you can help with some advice if yeh didnt mind:P

and oh havent seen yours..would love to have a peep

My worst advice?
Reply 161
Original post by Wattsy
'Just punch him in the mouth' - Dad, to the year 3, 4 and a half stone iteration of myself with regard to a kid that was picking on me. Never did do it, he reckoned it would have solved the problem, I reckon I'd have got battered by him and his army of friends, my 2 mates weren't too handy in fisticuffs.

Worst advice I would have received weather I asked for it or not would be no advice at all!
Original post by bumblebee342
"Just stop thinking about it" - Well, two months have passed since I was told that and I'm still thinking about it :teehee::facepalm:

Basic reverse psychology fail. What they should have said was 'Think about it every waking moment' :wink:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Basic reverse psychology fail. What they should have said was 'Think about it every waking moment' :wink:

Exactly!

...Although I probably would've slapped them :mmm:

I think the best thing is to not say anything :tongue:
'Be yourself.' Ha. Almost got me. :clap2:
Original post by bumblebee342
I think the best thing is to not say anything :tongue:

I agree. :smile:
You can jump that gap
Reply 167
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Really? They actually said that?

Yep. I absolutely loathed her and ended up stopping the appointments because she was that bad.
I once had someone seriously suggest to me that I should go to a club to hook up with a random guy, say to him I was on the pill so he didn't have to use a condom to get pregnant. Needless to say I took no notice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemmam
I once had someone seriously suggest to me that I should go to a club to hook up with a random guy, say to him I was on the pill so he didn't have to use a condom to get pregnant. Needless to say I took no notice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's....

Yeah, good call on ignoring that one :lolwut:
Reply 170
"Things will get better"

:frown:
"its what is inside that counts"
"Just think happy and it'll go away" (in regards to depression and anxiety)
"Your clear, run now!"

It wasn't, I got shot.
Original post by gemmam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did they want you to get pregnant? :lolwut:
Anything my best friend comes out with
Original post by I love shopping
Why did they want you to get pregnant? :lolwut:

This was a few years ago when I was single and had been for a while. An acquaintance who had four children herself asked me if I ever thought about having kids to which I replied something along the lines of "if I find someone to have them with" to which she laughed, said I didn't need a husband/boyfriend to have a baby and followed up with her advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
'If you get bullied, just ignore it.'
Original post by xmertic
I think every piece of advice I have ever received has been bad. Never ask for advice, trust your own judgment. If it doesn't pay off, f*** it. You stood by yourself and what you thought was best.

I agree.
My friend tried to tell me to turn gay to deal with my lack of success with women ,not helped by trying to get some advice from said friend. Not only is that not how sexuality works, what makes anyone think I'm more attractive to guys than girls?

Quick Reply

Latest