The Student Room Group

How long do you like hair on girls?

Poll

What hairlengths do you like on women?

I am currently in the process of growing my hair very long (for myself and not for anyone else I may add) but I was curious in knowing whether guys appreciate ultra long hair, or whether there is a certain range of hair length they find attractive.

Thus, I have made a poll where you can choose the hairlengths you like - and do feel free to post images of hairlengths you find attractive on ladies. =)

I personally like any hairlength on a lady as long as her hair is heal

Scroll to see replies

Upper/middle back seems quite nice :smile:
Original post by Adnan Januzaj
Then why ask?

It's just something you're supposed to say. We're social animals, of course other people affect how we choose to carry ourselves.

I like grazing the top of the tits, so I went upper back.
There's something oddly attractive to me about girls having their hair from their chin to the top of their shoulders. Dunno why. Really though, any hair from there to upper/middle back is fine. Curly hair is so nice too.
Reply 4
That seems like it visually stimulates him. So what's up with your wat
Reply 5
Original post by Ümmm
That seems like it visually stimulates him. So what's up with your wat

I just got a mental image of a cow grazing on tit nipple hair when I read that line. It's possible the poster above thought of something similar
About 2 weeks then i get bored
Reply 7
Original post by Journeyzap
I am currently in the process of growing my hair very long (for myself and not for anyone else I may add) but I was curious in knowing whether guys appreciate ultra long hair, or whether there is a certain range of hair length they find attractive.

Thus, I have made a poll where you can choose the hairlengths you like - and do feel free to post images of hairlengths you find attractive on ladies. =)

I personally like any hairlength on a lady as long as her hair is heal

Personally I don't mind. However, if I was to choose I'd say somewhere between the shoulder and the butt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Either short that it exposes her neck or really long that it reaches her lower back.

Not too keen on anything in between.
Original post by Another
I just got a mental image of a cow grazing on tit nipple hair when I read that line. It's possible the poster above thought of something similar

Hmm, I'm into some odd stuff but I can't say I've got into that particularly, I was thinking this sort of length-

Sort of like in between boob and waist. Not too keen on longer as I think it just hangs
I've never seen hair longer that waist that I think looks nice, it sort of looks like it's alive :erm:

Bra strap length I think always looks nice, that's where mine is atm when it's straight but because it's so curly it's like 5 inches higher when it's natural.

I really like a clean sharp bob on some people when the end is nice and blunt and heavy looking.
Different hair suits different people. I really have no preference on hair length as far as girls are concerned!
I adore super long hair. Mine is down to my bum now and I sometimes sit on it by accident :lol: But I love it. I think long hair just looks amazing :daydreaming:
Middle back or lower back.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I adore super long hair. Mine is down to my bum now and I sometimes sit on it by accident :lol: But I love it. I think long hair just looks amazing :daydreaming:

Hey, me too. Sometimes it likes to get caught on door handles and fences as well. :laugh:

I think really long hair looks good as long as the ends are taken care of and the hair is in good condition. If the ends look dry, thin and are breaking off I think it's better to have fuller hair at a shorter length. It depends on the person though, I think shoulder length hair can really suit some people and frame their face.
Original post by Claros
Hey, me too. Sometimes it likes to get caught on door handles and fences as well. :laugh:

I think really long hair looks good as long as the ends are taken care of and the hair is in good condition. If the ends look dry, thin and are breaking off I think it's better to have fuller hair at a shorter length. It depends on the person though, I think shoulder length hair can really suit some people and frame their face.

Lmao me too. Door handles are the worst. And when doors close and your hair gets caught in them :zomg:

Agree with you about the above too. I haven't had a haircut in a year now, my ends have only started to look dry over the past few weeks though but I'm getting them trimmed next month anyway :awesome: it does really depend on the person though yeah, I have a really round face so short hair looks horrendous on me, I like long hair best and there's so much more you can do with it.
Bald.

Oh, you mean on their head.
Reply 18
Middle or lower back
Original post by Skratch My Itch
There's something oddly attractive to me about girls having their hair from their chin to the top of their shoulders. Dunno why. Really though, any hair from there to upper/middle back is fine. Curly hair is so nice too.

I hope you don't literally mean hair from their chin to the top of their shoulders... even as a guy that kind of facial hair would be crazy :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending