Original post by zyzz u mirin?
aware

cliffs - on phaggy time

old pic was mirin scholes

not mirin

-bulldog
Reply 4
If you really want to know.

(I struggled with it the first time but I was drunk lol so you might have better luck :wink:)

You basically have to imagine your mouth and lungs as being two different places.

1) Slowly/gently breath in the smoke from the cigarette into your mouth

2) You then pull the cigarette away and further breath in/inhale the smoke so it goes down to your lungs

3) Hold for about 2/3 seconds and then breath out

Your probably going to cough and feel light headed but you'll get used to it.

(P.S I'm in no way supporting your smoking, and at the same time aren't going to judge you for doing it. Its your body.)
Original post by tehforum
not mirin

-bulldog

benched

wouldreadtomyfuturenon-existentgirlfriend/10

Original post by JJXX212
If you really want to know.

(I struggled with it the first time but I was drunk lol so you might have better luck :wink:)

You basically have to imagine your mouth and lungs as being two different places.

1) Slowly/gently breath in the smoke from the cigarette into your mouth

2) You then pull the cigarette away and further breath in/inhale the smoke so it goes down to your lungs

3) Hold for about 2/3 seconds and then breath out

Your probably going to cough and feel light headed but you'll get used to it.

(P.S I'm in no way supporting your smoking, and at the same time aren't going to judge you for doing it. Its your body.)

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for :d
Reply 6
You should get an e cig because they're bare trendy and ting.
Reply 7
benched

wouldreadtomyfuturenon-existentgirlfriend/10

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for :d

No worries bro. It takes some practice but the moment you start doing it right you'll immediately realise and be able to repeat it.
Oh, and you might want to get some strepsils cause your throat is gonna sting a bit for the first couple of days :wink:

Have fun
Reply 8
You don't, or get an e cig
Original post by JJXX212
No worries bro. It takes some practice but the moment you start doing it right you'll immediately realise and be able to repeat it.
Oh, and you might want to get some strepsils cause your throat is gonna sting a bit for the first couple of days :wink:

Have fun

bought marlboros

Original post by treejoe4
You don't, or get an e cig

where can I buy these from, and what is the difference?
Basically, ignite the end of the white part (not the brown filter part) with the lighter. Then proceed to shove the cigarette up your arse.
Original post by h3isenberg
Basically, ignite the end of the white part (not the brown filter part) with the lighter. Then proceed to shove the cigarette up your arse.

10/10 would follow instructions again
Reply 12
bought marlboros

where can I buy these from, and what is the difference?

Marlboros are pretty standard. Pall Mall might be better as being "menthol" it's lighter and less harsh, so if your starting to smoke it's easier.

When I do smoke (only socially), I prefer roll ups as they taste much better than normal cigarettes.
Buy more cigarettes. They're cool.
Reply 14
...OR maybe you should just take both the cig & lighter back from where you brought it from. End of.
Original post by JJXX212
Marlboros are pretty standard. Pall Mall might be better as being "menthol" it's lighter and less harsh, so if your starting to smoke it's easier.

When I do smoke (only socially), I prefer roll ups as they taste much better than normal cigarettes.

Whats the difference with e-cigarretes is there no ash or something/and are they cheapers :smile:

Original post by Huskaris
Buy more cigarettes. They're cool.

its for stress..

you tone comes off as sarcastic.
Whats the difference with e-cigarretes is there no ash or something/and are they cheapers :smile:

its for stress..

Not at all! You'll pay lots of tax and die too early to receive a pension. I actively encourage everyone I don't like or know to go out and smoke as many as possible, for the economy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Huskaris
Not at all! You'll pay lots of tax and die too early to pay a pension. I actively encourage everyone I don't like or know to go out and smoke as many as possible, for the economy.

I will only probably smoke once a couple of days.

One person smoking does not actually affect the economy - big picture.
Reply 18

its for stress..

E-cigarretes don't burn like normal cigarettes so yeah there is no ash. Instead a vaporiser produces aerosol from e-liquid which you breathe in (instead of smoke).

The liquid contains nicotine (so for stress it will work), but the aerosol you breathe in obviously doesn't have the horrible stuff in normal smoke so it's safer.

I've never actually tried e-cigarettes so I can't tell you how they feel to breathe in. I think they could be easier on your throat however (without the nasty stuff)

I know that they're generally more expensive to buy than, say a 20 pack of normal cigarettes but they last much longer so in the long term you'll save money.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just munch it.

Quick Reply

Latest