The Student Room Group

Isn't my aunty rude?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sena5
Then there's no meaning to my life and I feel myself really up-set for missing him.
I would be normally happy i'm sure when married to another but not as loved to my cousin. No love life would occur in my future with another man

You see this is the sort of thing that winds me up with the modern society! You don't need a man to give your life meaning! Plus you don't actually know this, the only way to find out is to stop moaning and get on with your life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Andy98
You see this is the sort of thing that winds me up with the modern society! You don't need a man to give your life meaning! Plus you don't actually know this, the only way to find out is to stop moaning and get on with your life

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm..yea true
I am keeping silent for him to have a good strong life as he said he loved that girl he married. I never want him to worry about me when living with her thinking about me. He should live comfortable, happy, relieved and peacefully.
Reply 43

i understand why you are laughing at me:sadnod:
But, please don't :no::cry:
It makes me cry:cry2:
I don't know what to do in my life and whether i will move on and thats why i thought like that.:sadnod:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Sena5
hmm..yea true
I am keeping silent for him to have a good strong life as he said he loved that girl he married. I never want him to worry about me when living with her thinking about me. He should live comfortable, happy, relieved and peacefully.

Exactly. Just move on with your life (I know it's hard, I've had heartbreak before).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by LTG
No thanks, my love.

Sorry if I was unkind to you. I am very sorry.
Forgive me please
Let's be friends?
Original post by Sena5
Me and my cousin loved each other.
My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
I felt really worried and cried later on.
I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:

Perhaps she's the re-incarnation of Joan Rivers.
Reply 47
Original post by Andy98
Exactly. Just move on with your life (I know it's hard, I've had heartbreak before).

Posted from TSR Mobile

but he won't be put away from my heart and nothing can do that in any life.
I will always love him through myself and my heart.:sadnod:
I won't trouble him ever. :no:
What happened in your life? xx
Reply 48
Original post by Profesh

That link is of Anne Frank!
Is Joan Rivers your referring me?
Reply 49
Original post by Sena5
but he won't be put away from my heart and nothing can do that in any life.
I will always love him through myself and my heart.:sadnod:
I won't trouble him ever. :no:
What happened in your life? xx

I was madly in love with a girl..... She's now an Indian lesbian.

I know you won't forget this, but eventually you will move on and you will love another guy eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
This thread sounds so wrong and has given me chills of when my cousin said to me she loves me. It's called incest and should be stopped! Fight the feelings, its wrong :frown:
Reply 51
Original post by Andy98

I know you won't forget this, but eventually you will move on and you will love another guy eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean She's now...?
yea sure I won't forget..How are you now? Why did you breakup?
Reply 52
Original post by Sena5
What do you mean She's now...?
yea sure I won't forget..How are you now? Why did you breakup?

I mean she was straight and English, then she came out as lesbian and moved to India. That's why it ended

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by Andy98
I mean she was straight and English, then she came out as lesbian and moved to India. That's why it ended

Posted from TSR Mobile

did anything influence her to become lesbian? i'm straight too. becos she turned lesbian you left her? i see...she moved to india? why and how did she intend to leave you? somethings wrong i guess as she was straight and turned out to become lesbian. aww xx
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's just tragic
Reply 55
Original post by O.Ozz
This thread sounds so wrong and has given me chills of when my cousin said to me she loves me. It's called incest and should be stopped! Fight the feelings, its wrong :frown:

NO, IT IS NOT WRONG!
Having feelings for another is human nature!
People can love others..No one has the right to tell no and they can't ad they also have not a single right to tell it's wrong!
UNDERSTAND PEOPLE'S FEELINGS and feel happy that there are people there in this world who love us kindly.
Reply 56
Original post by Sena5
did anything influence her to become lesbian? i'm straight too. becos she turned lesbian you left her? i see...she moved to india? why and how did she intend to leave you? somethings wrong i guess as she was straight and turned out to become lesbian. aww xx

I dunno, she was moving there to study, then the day before she left she told me she was a lesbian...:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Sena5
NO, IT IS NOT WRONG!
Having feelings for another is human nature!
People can love others..No one has the right to tell no and they can't ad they also have not a single right to tell it's wrong!
UNDERSTAND PEOPLE'S FEELINGS and feel happy that there are people there in this world who love us kindly.

Are you from another religion if so i wouldn't argue with it.

But from a christianity view it's seen as wrong as God wouldn't be comfortable with it. i mean imagine if you was in love with your brother?? it's basically the same thing that your in love with your cousin.

I know your pain, my cousin is seriously in love with me and im glad i don't live in my country Nigeria otherwise i'm sure it would i've been hell. These days im even prepared to tell my mum the truth so that my cousin gets sensible disclipline!!

I'm sorry im sounding harsh but i can say it to best i can
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Andy98
I dunno, she was moving there to study, then the day before she left she told me she was a lesbian...:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the environment she's been to there are many lesbians. She has been influenced or I think the uni people forced ragging to do things like that of a lesbian and now maybe she's used to it and turned to be. which part of India?where?
But, I think you better look at a straight girl. You won't manage different orientation. It's difficult.

Or wait! You said she said it the day before she left to India, so she didn't arrive at India then. She turned lesbian before arriving to India. did you ask her friends what happened with her?
Reply 59
Original post by O.Ozz
Are you from another religion if so i wouldn't argue with it.

But from a christianity view it's seen as wrong as God wouldn't be comfortable with it. i mean imagine if you was in love with your brother?? it's basically the sam thing that your in love with your cousin.

I know your pain, my cousin is seriously in love with me and im glad i don't live in my country Nigeria otherwise i'm sure it would i've been hell. These days im even prepared to tell my mum the truth so that my cousin gets sensible disclipline!!

I'm sorry im sounding harsh but i can say it to best i can

People are entitled to their opinions, but at the same time no one has to listen to said opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending