The Student Room Group

He broke up with me, now he wants sex!?

Basically my ex broke up with me about a month ago and tbh I was extremely upset because of how sudden it was. When I asked him why he just said that he was in love with me but the relationship was causing him too much pressure due to family issues and that he didn't want me to get hurt and that I deserve better etc. I disagreed with him obviously thought we could make it work especially because we loved each other but I accepted his decision.

For the next week after that we didn't speak because he said it was too painful to hear my voice and he knew how upset I was, eventually we did start speaking again and he said that we should just act as friends. I wasn't really happy about it but I wanted to be civil and try to get over him.

Then one day we were talking for quite a while and then he says that he misses having sex with me and suggests that we should meet up to have 'some fun'! I really couldn't believe this and I didn't bother replying to him.

Has anyone else had to deal with any issues like this?
Original post by Anonymous
Basically my ex broke up with me about a month ago and tbh I was extremely upset because of how sudden it was. When I asked him why he just said that he was in love with me but the relationship was causing him too much pressure due to family issues and that he didn't want me to get hurt and that I deserve better etc. I disagreed with him obviously thought we could make it work especially because we loved each other but I accepted his decision.

For the next week after that we didn't speak because he said it was too painful to hear my voice and he knew how upset I was, eventually we did start speaking again and he said that we should just act as friends. I wasn't really happy about it but I wanted to be civil and try to get over him.

Then one day we were talking for quite a while and then he says that he misses having sex with me and suggests that we should meet up to have 'some fun'! I really couldn't believe this and I didn't bother replying to him.

Clearly this is a case of wanting his cake and eating it. Please pleeeeeease don't do it. You're worth more than that, and it's sad that he wants to belittle you from a girlfriend to a **** buddy.
Original post by Anonymous

I had this issue recently too, but please don't do it. It will probably just make it even harder on you, and he could be out doing these things with other people too, and just using you.

You're worth more than that!
That's grim, good on you for not replying. :indiff:
He wants the V. :frown:
Reply 5
Don't do it, OP. :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by stargirl63
Clearly this is a case of wanting his cake and eating it.

I don't think it's cake he wants to eat :biggrin:
Don't do it lady
Reply 8
No, no, no, no, no.
Recipe for disaster right there
wants the cow without having to buy it. classic same is happening to me op after being told he was never going to speak me again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending