The Student Room Group

Easy student job for a Japanese student in London

Hi there,
My name is Laura and I live in Clapham Common with a very nice elderly gentleman (landlord) who is unable to cook for himself. He loves Japanese food and would like a Japanese student to come in for 1 hour per day (£10 per hour) for 5 days a week to cook basic Japanese food for him (you don't need to be an expert cook, just simple food, healthy food is what he wants). Times and days that you come in are very flexible, he is a really nice guy. Let me know if you're interested! :smile:
Original post by lauratz
Hi there,
My name is Laura and I live in Clapham Common with a very nice elderly gentleman (landlord) who is unable to cook for himself. He loves Japanese food and would like a Japanese student to come in for 1 hour per day (£10 per hour) for 5 days a week to cook basic Japanese food for him (you don't need to be an expert cook, just simple food, healthy food is what he wants). Times and days that you come in are very flexible, he is a really nice guy. Let me know if you're interested! :smile:

If only I could cook Japanese food, the location, money and hours seem perfect for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending