The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymouspie227
if he's just staying with you because of the baby- I wouldn't commit to him. I agree with your decision to abort the baby simply because your situation sounds extremely messy and doesn't sound like it would be healthy for a baby to be raised in such a hostile environment

No he's always wanted to marry me and have a family. He never wanted to leave me. It's more me...i just know me being muslim and he being christian can't work out. He said he will support me no matter what. He wants me to have the baby. He said he will let me raise aa muslim..he's not sure if he would ever Convert in future...

and yes I don't want to bring a baby in this world where A my life is in danger and baby's life because my brother may hunt me down...

and B have no support...
Original post by Anonymous
No he's always wanted to marry me and have a family. He never wanted to leave me. It's more me...i just know me being muslim and he being christian can't work out. He said he will support me no matter what. He wants me to have the baby. He said he will let me raise aa muslim..he's not sure if he would ever Convert in future...

and yes I don't want to bring a baby in this world where A my life is in danger and baby's life because my brother may hunt me down...

and B have no support...

Just because your boyfriend says he will support you doesn't mean he will. When you have the baby you have to be prepared to potentially look after to it on your own.
It sounds like you've answered your own question with your A&B
I have no positive answers anymore. If I'm getting no signs nothing. ..seems like it's not meant to be.
Original post by Enoxial
Did no one give you the relationships aren't allowed speech?

Btw just calm down.

How can I calm down. I know it's my own fault this is happening. I am upset ill have to do a horrid horrid thing soon. And I may be punished for the rest of my life for it. ...
To me it sounds like you two love each other. There are places that will help you keep the baby until you can marry him.

People of different faiths can have happy marriages ... take care of each other. :smile:
Please can we not make hurtful or unhelpful comments, thanks.
I am sorry I can't offer very much advice, this is a very sticky situation. If it were me and my family had threatened me, it would push me away from them and encourage me to become even more independent. Thing is, from what you've said it doesn't seem like you are ready to be independent, you seem quite immature. How old are you? I really do wish you the best. If you have this child, you need to accept losing your family. Do you trust that your bf will support you? Have you any other family/friends that are willing to house you? If you really want the child, you can make this work but it won't be pleasant. You need to decide whether you are willing to lose contact with your family first.

Take care and USE PROTECTION in the future!

xx
Original post by Muttley79
To me it sounds like you two love each other. There are places that will help you keep the baby until you can marry him.

People of different faiths can have happy marriages ... take care of each other. :smile:

I feel sick ..:frown:
Reply 28
a baby is a blessing. But I can't marry him and we can't stay bf and gf even if he said I can bring up child as muslim. It's not allowed. He can't support me atm...he's still trying to find a job! I can't support myself. I am not 100 percent well. These days the council doesn't just give houses to any pregnant person....If I used my savings whilst private renting..and considering I work pt btw on a self employed non stable basis and bf has mo money coming in I would be homeless I'm few months. There also seems to be a consensus that a baby from zina which is fornication..should be aborted. Some scholars say that others say no. I want to keep baby no matter how ill I am but everything is against me.

So u have extra marital sex and about to have almost two abortions yet you're still going on about islam, zina fornication etc?. Get a grip ffs, you're not a muslim anymore.
I have no positive answers anymore. If I'm getting no signs nothing. ..seems like it's not meant to be.

When you say your brother would hunt you down, do you mean that he would be violent or even kill you?
Keep the baby and raise it!

Simple
Reply 31
Also I pray everyday sincerely from my heart ..and I'm not getting any sign that continuing with pregnancy is right thing to do. I feel that if god wanted me to continue and leave my sins behind and be a single mother because my bf would never Convert I would have had a sign by now ...

LMAO :rofl:

How does one pray every day, and yet, ends up getting pregnant after having sex outside of marriage?
Original post by Trupac
So u have extra marital sex and about to have almost two abortions yet you're still going on about islam, zina fornication etc?. Get a grip ffs, you're not a muslim anymore.

What you want to kill me do you. People like you make me determined to get close to god again. But wait I was already doing it. People make mistakes. I know I have to repeat sincerely. Your not god. You leave the Judging to god. You have no right to judge. If you have nothing useful to say just don't say anything.
Original post by AnharM
LMAO :rofl:

How does one pray every day, and yet, ends up getting pregnant after having sex outside of marriage?

Your not god so I have nothing to prove to you.
Original post by TheWaffle
When you say your brother would hunt you down, do you mean that he would be violent or even kill you?

Hit me... beat me up. My family messed up.
A very tricky situation for you both. Religion really does have a lot to answer for in terms of generating shame and problems. On the face of it if you want a future together go for it, marry or live together. Have your baby, look for solutions not problems. If after careful thought you have a termination fine but do try and get effective contraception . This is easily obtainable via GP or family planning clinic is effective and free. There is no shame in an adult woman having a sexual relationship married or unmarried in Britain today. Although you may not wish to upset your family it may be inevitable, it is their attitudes causing the problem. It is normal to have a sexual relationship with a boyfriend as an adult. Don't beat yourself up, look after yourself.
OP, you should call the Samaritans. They might be able to help you out.
Original post by brutuswood
A very tricky situation for you both. Religion really does have a lot to answer for in terms of generating shame and problems. On the face of it if you want a future together go for it, marry or live together. Have your baby, look for solutions not problems. If after careful thought you have a termination fine but do try and get effective contraception . This is easily obtainable via GP or family planning clinic is effective and free. There is no shame in an adult woman having a sexual relationship married or unmarried in Britain today. Although you may not wish to upset your family it may be inevitable, it is their attitudes causing the problem. It is normal to have a sexual relationship with a boyfriend as an adult. Don't beat yourself up, look after yourself.

Thank you. I'm gonna just think for few days...
Reply 38
What you want to kill me do you. People like you make me determined to get close to god again. But wait I was already doing it. People make mistakes. I know I have to repeat sincerely. Your not god. You leave the Judging to god. You have no right to judge. If you have nothing useful to say just don't say anything.

Nahh why would i want that? the point I was trying to make is that you should stop pretending that you give two ****s about your religion because if you did care, you wouldn't be in this situation.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you. I'm gonna just think for few days...

Best wishes. It is tough when your whole culture and background makes you feel shameful about this. Look after yourself and seek advice, go and talk with your GP or practice nurse in the first instance. It is possible to completely set aside religion and still be a good human being. :smile::smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending