The Student Room Group

muslim girls and boyfriends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goobypls
Are you a Muslim because it's very rare to see a muslim actually agree with me these days lol.

LOL yes i am a muslim who has a boyfriend and is very proud of the fact as well because i know he loves me like crazy
Original post by RBalboa
That is soo flipping true..honestly why dont other people see it like that

Tbh people are juss like that these day and it does take the piss no lie but dyu kno what they say that religon comes first but at the end of the day its thier life ygm no lie ive got one myself & i dont see how haram it is as long as you keep it halal then whats the problem ygm
Are you a Muslim because it's very rare to see a muslim actually agree with me these days lol.

Hehehe yeahh i am && yeah ive got a bf & mashallah im happy with it all you have tdo is keep it on the low && dont tell anyone ygm
Original post by Asha_19
Tbh people are juss like that these day and it does take the piss no lie but dyu kno what they say that religon comes first but at the end of the day its thier life ygm no lie ive got one myself & i dont see how haram it is as long as you keep it halal then whats the problem ygm

yerh i do get ya..that is so frigging true as long as u dont get haram the relationship shud be fine
Original post by RBalboa
yerh i do get ya..that is so frigging true as long as u dont get haram the relationship shud be fine

Yeah true say && thats weird ive got bold 'w's lmfaooo
Original post by RBalboa
LOL yes i am a muslim who has a boyfriend and is very proud of the fact as well because i know he loves me like crazy

If he loves you well, then you're in happy days till death do you apart :smile:

I've always though that being in a relationship generally leads to greater happiness and comfort in both a spiritual and mentally (obviously if both love each other truly).
If he loves you well, then you're in happy days till death do you apart :smile:

I've always though that being in a relationship generally leads to greater happiness and comfort in both a spiritual and mentally (obviously if both love each other truly).

Yeah but i know that this guy wants me for life
Original post by Asha_19
Yeah true say && thats weird ive got bold 'w's lmfaooo

:P
Original post by Asha_19
Hehehe yeahh i am && yeah ive got a bf & mashallah im happy with it all you have tdo is keep it on the low && dont tell anyone ygm

Few i thought i was one of a very few that understood issues like these :smile:

If he's a good influence on you then there's no reason why you can't be with him.
Original post by RBalboa
:P

Heheheee:biggrin:
Original post by RBalboa
Yeah but i know that this guy wants me for life

Is he your knight and shining armour :tongue:

If he's a good influence on you then there's no reason why you can't be with him.

TRUE SAY...finally sum1 who gets me
Lol us 3 have taken over this thread :cool:

Naaaah i know alot of girls that have them dw about it were not the only ones hehee && yeahh no lie ive been through alot i mean alot had a recent break up but now im with someone that loved me from the start i gave it a go and let him go again now im back with him... its hard to find the right one tbh
Is he your knight and shining armour :tongue:

YES!!!!!!!
Lol us 3 have taken over this thread :cool:

Pahahaha yaaas we are the Gs :wink:
Original post by RBalboa
YES!!!!!!!

Listening to music while working always get me in the mood :biggrin:
Original post by Asha_19
Pahahaha yaaas we are the Gs :wink:

The wat now?
Original post by RBalboa
The wat now?

Gangsters lol
Original post by Asha_19
Naaaah i know alot of girls that have them dw about it were not the only ones hehee && yeahh no lie ive been through alot i mean alot had a recent break up but now im with someone that loved me from the start i gave it a go and let him go again now im back with him... its hard to find the right one tbh

Yeah bcuz the guy m with now has loved me for 3 years and i didnt know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending