The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well good luck to you, i've never tried it but i don't think you will get the feeling your looking for.

Also, pocket money?? Are you even old enough? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can expect a MASSAGE???

:colonhash:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Are you even old enough? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

****. Doesn't seem to be :colonhash:

:lol:
Original post by Te346
Why? Wrong relative to what?

Relative to normal morals and the law of the land.

People like you disgust me, taking advantage of vulnerable women which at least 9/10 of them are.
Reply 24
Original post by paul514
Relative to normal morals and the law of the land.

People like you disgust me, taking advantage of vulnerable women which at least 9/10 of them are.

What are these "normal morals", oh wise one? The way you're making sucha bold and definitive statement, I thought i'd be talking to the mighty jove himself lol. So please do enlighten me.

Also, how are these women 'vulnerable' exactly? Do you know each and every one of them, their aims and intentions and circumstances? The ones I have my eye on - how are they vulnerable, as individuals? And what exactly are you basing these odds on anyway??

Did you ever stop to consdier some of them don't care about the societal standards you're clearly a slave to and might actually enjoy their part or full time occupation? Shocking, I know but possibly true :eek:.

Before you unleash a basless and ignorant diatribe, look through my posts and see if you can detect even a hint a misogny or abuse in my intentions. I'm hardly manipulating anyone, these women are well looked after and are providing a service willingly and quite clearly i've made it known i'd be quite appreciative of them doing so.

People like you digust me, trying to impose your entirely self-righteous sense of morality on to others in a desperate attempt to appear holier than though and critcise others to feel better abot your little life.

Next time, before attempting to demean others, at least warn us that "the following opinions are entirely baseless and are the views of a very bitter intolerant presumptuous little man - read at your own risk" :rolleyes:

It's people like you with an overbearing yet completely unfounded and entirely self-righteous sense of morality who to the extreme turn in to sick twisted human beings like Jack the ripper.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Te346
What are these "normal morals", oh wise one? The way you're making sucha bold and definitive statement, I thought i'd be talking to the mighty jove himself lol. So please do enlighten me.

Also, how are these women 'vulnerable' exactly? Do you know each and every one of them, their aims and intentions and circumstances? The ones I have my eye on - how are they vulnerable, as individuals? And what exactly are you basing these odds on anyway??

Did you ever stop to consdier some of them don't care about the societal standards you're clearly a slave to and might actually enjoy their part or full time occupation? Shocking, I know but possibly true :eek:.

Before you unleash a basless and ignorant diatribe, look through my posts and see if you can detect even a hint a misogny or abuse in my intentions. I'm hardly manipulating anyone, these women are well looked after and are providing a service willingly and quite clearly i've made it known i'd be quite appreciative of them doing so.

People like you digust me, trying to impose your entirely self-righteous sense of morality on to others in a desperate attempt to appear holier than though and critcise others to feel better abot your little life.

Next time, before attempting to demean others, at least warn us that "the following opinions are entirely baseless and are the views of a very bitter intolerant presumptuous little man - read at your own risk" :rolleyes:

It's people like you with an overbearing yet completely unfounded and entirely self-righteous sense of morality who to the extreme turn in to sick twisted human beings like Jack the ripper.

Illegal - Check.
Statistically correct? Check

A quick google search of official figures for prostitution and substance abuse/relationship abuse/mental health problems show you this. It is also the view of the majority of charities who look into prostitution.

Like I originally said you're scum
Reply 26
Original post by paul514
Illegal - Check.
Statistically correct? Check

A quick google search of official figures for prostitution and substance abuse/relationship abuse/mental health problems show you this. It is also the view of the majority of charities who look into prostitution.

Like I originally said you're scum

l'm sorry but what gives you the right to say these women have mental or emotional issues just because they don't live according to your standards? How absurd. You don't respect these women and their choices, you just criticise them and men and women that rspect what they do because they aren't behaving in a way you want them to, how ironically misognisitic. Nor do they need your worthless pity or morality imposed up on them. I mean who are you?

You didn't even provide any actual evidence.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
It doesn't matter, at the end of the day - i'm single and enjoying my independance, and will be enjoying it even more so minus the drama, that these women know you're there for no-strings-attached fun with them is one of the perks.
On the other hand you probably sit alone in a darkened room every night wanking yourself to sleep pretending anyone else actually cares about your worthless judgements.

Like I said, guys like you with an overbearing sense of morality about what women should do or how they should behave are the one's turn into nonces when they grow up. Get help.
Actually that is completely the other way around I also have a girlfriend of three years.

Enjoy paying desperate women to sleep with you.
Reply 29
Original post by paul514
Actually that is completely the other way around I also have a girlfriend of three years.

Enjoy paying desperate women to sleep with you.

So now they're not "poor women suffering abuse" they've suddenly become "desperate slags". Hmmm. Right.

You don't have to try and convince strangers on the internet you have a girlfriend mate :rolleyes: Does't sound like something soemone who actually has one would need to do.

Your contempt for women having free will quite clearly speaks for itself. Your mother would have just commited suicide if she knew what a misognistic parasite that you are, was growing inside of her.

Hiding behind a computer and going out of your way to try and antagonise strangers to feel better about your obviously pointless life is spineless. And pretending to be empathetic towards others as an excuse to do so WOW - like i've said: you sound someone who'll become an emotionally manipulative nonce and wife beater yourself.

Edit: also don't worry my friend, I plan on having LOTS of good fun :thumbsup: You just sit there on your own and troll your time and life away.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
I have no idea what happens, but one thing is clear to me is it will not be like having sex with someone who WANTS to do it with you. I'm in two minds about the morals of this. On one hand sexual needs are strong, perhaps everyone needs an outlet even if they can't get a partner, oldest profession, free will etc.. On the other hand, what ever OP says, it's not likely to be many women's dream career and like it or not there is a link with vulnerability and exploitation.
Reply 31
Original post by Zarek
I have no idea what happens, but one thing is clear to me is it will not be like having sex with someone who WANTS to do it with you. I'm in two minds about the morals of this. On one hand sexual needs are strong, perhaps everyone needs an outlet even if they can't get a partner, oldest profession, free will etc.. On the other hand, what ever OP says, it's not likely to be many women's dream career and like it or not there is a link with vulnerability and exploitation.

I'm well aware they're their to provide a service first and foremost. it's a good thing if, like I said you're in the mood for no nonsense pleasure seeking, without needing to get soppy and wanting reassurence she 'wants' you and without needing to worry about treading on eggshells, emotionally speaking - most guys may realise how easily some women become emotionally attached to a guy and that's the kind of heartache I can do without ,experiencing again anytime soon when I didn't even mean to be that serious , nor am I the type to want to string anyone along.

So I don't see why, considering this, it's such a bad thing to have no strings attached fun with a consenting adult. You can see now why, maybe some of the so called lover boys that are too "cool" to use such services are probably the biggest manipulators and emotional exploiters around, right? :rolleyes:

That being said, there is such a thing as a nymphomaniac, you know. It's quite narrow minded to think women having sex with multiple partners means they're substance abusers or emotionally vulnerable, um, maybe someone of them actually like having sex and enioy the thrill. Why would they pass up a chance to do this if they can get payed to do so too
?
(edited 8 years ago)
I didn't call them desperate slags as you put it I simply said they were desperate.

Desperate for your money for their drug/alcohol/substance/domestic abuse problems in almost all cases.

Slag me off all you like I know the statistics on this issue and I know my own life circumstances :smile:

Enjoy paying desperate women to sleep with you
Reply 33
Original post by paul514
I didn't call them desperate slags as you put it I simply said they were desperate.

Desperate for your money for their drug/alcohol/substance/domestic abuse problems in almost all cases.

Slag me off all you like I know the statistics on this issue and I know my own life circumstances :smile:

Enjoy paying desperate women to sleep with you

LOL don't worry I will enjoy.
What is going on?
Original post by chelseafan
What is going on?

Tldr: Op is paying for massage with pocket money, masseuse will give him a free hj. White knight appears and calls him scum.
Something about protein shake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Te346
How did you break the ice, was it just like "yeah, let's try facesitting, i've never done that before", or"jump in the shower with me".

Do they all just stand there in a line and stare at your face when you pick? That seems so awkward to me. Was thinking of inviting them to my house when my parents are out at a wedding this weekend, to avoid all that hastle choosing etc. I have an en-suite bathroom and a decent collection of wines and single malts down in my dads bar might as well make use of that.

:lol: eesh
How old are you?:K:
Where is this place

Latest

Trending

Trending