The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Guys why did you stop? I was just getting my popcorn :jerry: :jerry: geez :colonhash:

Because she clearly isn't understanding how creepy her situation is and so it's not worth talking to her about it rationally
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Guys why did you stop? I was just getting my popcorn :jerry: :jerry: geez :colonhash:

whats the point? hahah its their opinion I couldn't care less tbh :smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Because she clearly isn't understanding how creepy her situation is and so it's not worth talking to her about it rationally

hahah I just don't get why you are so concerned about us? Try focus on your own we'll be just fine
Original post by scenekid1
hahah I just don't get why you are so concerned about us? Try focus on your own we'll be just fine

I'm pointing something out but hey, don't let me get in the way of you and your "future husband". If it doesn't work out then don't end up making a heartbreak thread on here which is your way of saying you want a rebound
I'm pointing something out but hey, don't let me get in the way of you and your "future husband". If it doesn't work out then don't end up making a heartbreak thread on here which is your way of saying you want a rebound

leave me alone!
leave me alone!

Dude you asked her a question. She's answering you
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Fixed

Yeah I flirt with other girls all the time for banter obvs :laugh: I don't think saying you want to be covered in some guys cum counts as flirting, more sexting :mmm:

wait... what ?!

I'm actually concerned about shakeyboy, you're playing him so bad and he's going to be heartbroken :rolleyes:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
I'm actually concerned about shakeyboy, you're playing him so bad and he's going to be heartbroken :rolleyes:

seriously! **** off! im not playingg him! leave us alone ffs :frown: i love him more than anything
Original post by shakeyboy
wait... what ?!

ignore him baby! ilysm <33333333
I used to see my ex like every other day.. the few weeks before we broke up i saw him like once

:colonhash: not your fault bro

i finna kick myself in the balls now
wait... what ?!

Cat's out of the bag now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:cookie:

I'm so sorry sweetie... *hugs

is that you guys over now?

can we all return to our lives now?
And now we all know that anon is Shrodinger's cat...
I'm so sorry sweetie... *hugs

Thanks.. :ashamed2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending