The Student Room Group

Pleasant customers thread (not annoying customers)

Just write a story of a pleasant, happy, accepting customer ::

A man on the underground went through the disabled exit without a ticket, however, he said
i am sorry
it is wrong
I won't do it again
I lost my ticket,
I wanted to let you know.

That's all you need to say, accept the situation, and acknowledge it.

Scroll to see replies

so there are no nice customers ?
I had a women shove her rather ample bosom in my face and ask me if I want to go home with her as she'd really like to give me a bath.
Original post by Quantex
I had a women shove her rather ample bosom in my face and ask me if I want to go home with her as she'd really like to give me a bath.

hmm

interesting
any more nice customers ?

surely some customers must behave like normal people and are aware of other people's feelings ?
Reply 5
I have a lot of regular customers come into the shop, and many of them are absolutely lovely! Today I had a long discussion about baking with a sweet old lady who comes in every Sunday for a wander, and occasionally buys colouring pencils for her grandchildren (I work in a high street stationery shop).

At the moment there are a lot of people coming in for packing materials when moving house, and it's great to hear all their stories, and the majority of students love a chat- I even met one of my good friends through the shop! All in all, whilst I may be frustrated and annoyed by certain individuals, most of our customers are nice, and I love my job just for the interactions!
The man from yesterday said that I didn't have to swallow and on top of that he gave me a coupon for Nandos.
Original post by Protégé
The man from yesterday said that I didn't have to swallow and on top of that he gave me a coupon for Nandos.

good
any more ?
still no more ?
My regulars! I only have about 5 of them always coming up to the first floor and it's always fun because we both give off that vibe of 'hello again!' when I serve them :P
Those customers who put clothing back on the hanger properly with all the buttons/ties/etc done up are my favourite
I have about 3 one i like load, they alk talk to me . They are why love my job. Or any one who talk to me. I like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by democracyforum
still no more ?

More likely to spot a unicorn than a pleasant customer :shifty:
Should you leave a tip in a coffee shop ?

or is it creepy and weird ?
At the restaurant I work at, one table of 3 bought 12 bottles of Chateau de la Coste from me, and when I carried the box to their room, they gave me a £20 tip.

Happiest day is my life.
a slowly dying thread
Original post by democracyforum
a slowly dying thread

because no one in retail is pleasant
My first time on tills at vue cinema, I think I must've been trying to work too quickly and the customer asked if it was my first shift and I said yes. He then gave advice saying to just keep calm, don't rush and that everything will be ok. It wasn't much but it still made my day after a long shift!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Original post by thequackingduck
My first time on tills at vue cinema, I think I must've been trying to work too quickly and the customer asked if it was my first shift and I said yes. He then gave advice saying to just keep calm, don't rush and that everything will be ok. It wasn't much but it still made my day after a long shift!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

actually sounds quite patronising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending