The Student Room Group

Why do men like breasts?

Hi guys am new to TSR and I am curious why men likes breasts so much? I am a D cup but I personally don't think it's attractive to have big boobs.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys am new to TSR and I am curious why men likes breasts so much? I am a D cup but I personally don't think it's attractive to have big boobs.

Big boobs are like gigantic squishy pillows, so if you've just had sex and were tired, you could just fall asleep on her boob.

It mainly comes from back when we were all cavemen, large breasts would have been a sign of fertility, so we are programmed to prefer mates with larger breasts, its just the way were made. Of course we have evolved since then and things have changed, but there is still some primal instinct that drives it.
it is primate evolution. you don't see male cows ( = bulls ) trying to look furtively at lady cows' udders do you ?

holla! I couldn't agree more im a double E my boobs kill me!! they are vile I hate them im not seeing the attraction either ahh :ahhhhh:
Original post by ellietaylor73
holla! I couldn't agree more im a double E my boobs kill me!! they are vile I hate them im not seeing the attraction either ahh :ahhhhh:

If you want, you can send me a picture, and I can help you feel more secure with them.

No? Okay, always here to help.
If you want, you can send me a picture, and I can help you feel more secure with them.

No? Okay, always here to help.

ahhhah should have knew that was coming :rolleyes:
Reply 7
I dont mind having them. They are nice.
(edited 8 years ago)

Trust me, double F over here and it KILLS!

Do you get bad back pain too? :frown:
Original post by TheHonestMisty
Do you get bad back pain too? :frown:

all the time :frown: I horse ride tooo killer!
I have recently started having a sports massage on my back every other week it works wonders! my doctor advised me to try it maybe you should give it a shout! well worth it :smile: !x
A D cup size isn't that big? Well.. depending on your back size.

I'm a 30DD/32D and they're reasonably small..
all the time :frown: I horse ride tooo killer!
I have recently started having a sports massage on my back every other week it works wonders! my doctor advised me to try it maybe you should give it a shout! well worth it :smile: !x

oh no, that must kill! Ahh I see, my doctor just gave me a back exercise sheet :frown: I shall look into the massage, thanks!
Because boobs...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I'm not gonna quote the whole "It's a primitive thing inside of us" malarkey because if you go to some places on earth they couldn't give a hoot about boobs, they're just to feed babies.

The REAL reason is because everyone makes it out to be such a big thing. The TV, newspaper, adverts, your friends, your parents, etc. I mean, there's nothing at all amazing about celebrities other than they're famous, so why do we care so much? Same reason, everyone makes it a big deal.

There was once a club that opened up and nobody went, so their plan was to hire a bodyguard and not let ANYONE in for the first few weeks, maybe a month [[I don't know the details]]. But rumours were spread that A-List celebrities were going there and it was the hottest place going, so EVERYONE wanted to go. First actual night open was completely full. There was nothing special about the club, people just made a big deal about it.
Original post by ILovePancakes
A D cup size isn't that big? Well.. depending on your back size.

I'm a 30DD/32D and they're reasonably small..

I am 36D
There are 2 explanations:

1) Fat being deposited in the breasts indicates high estrogen levels, (Basically the female 'sex hormone'), so indicate a more viable and healthy sexual partner.

2) Humans are the only mammals to screw each other face to face (not face to back), so the fact that breasts look like butts may not be coincidence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending