The Student Room Group

Guys, if you'd been seeing a girl for 8 months what would you expect?

This isn't in regards to your relationship status. But say this girl was really shy and it took about 5 months for you to kiss her as she rejected your attempts to kiss her previously. Then about 7 months in she plants one on you out nowhere and its really unexpected and passionate, what would you expect to come of this? If you invited her to your house would you expect there to be a part two?

Scroll to see replies

Head.
I wouldn´t wait for 5 months if she doesn´t wanna kiss before.
What you can expect depends on the girl.
Because it took her 7 months to finally kiss you, she might feel comfortable with doing more than just that with you now.

Or that, it'll take another 5 months for you to even cup her breast through her top. Its a hit and miss
She's got a taste for it now. I'd try perhaps give her a repeat and as rapidly as possible. Perhaps get her in your room and show her a film which will get her ovaries all wrangled, and the kissing will take a natural route :wink:
this is the worst thing i've ever read
Reply 6
Original post by TaxusBaccata
this is the worst thing i've ever read

Lol how so?
Depends on the guy, but for me I'd just let her initiate things - it'd be better to take things at her pace. But maybe the guy in question would think that you're a bit more ready now.
Reply 8
Original post by Easysunday
I wouldn´t wait for 5 months if she doesn´t wanna kiss before.
What you can expect depends on the girl.

Not even if you knew she was shy and inexperienced? It wasn't really a case of her not wanting it...
Reply 9
Original post by undine_monty
Because it took her 7 months to finally kiss you, she might feel comfortable with doing more than just that with you now.

Or that, it'll take another 5 months for you to even cup her breast through her top. Its a hit and miss

Haha definitely hit and miss. Will see how it goes.
Original post by Shellshocker93
She's got a taste for it now. I'd try perhaps give her a repeat and as rapidly as possible. Perhaps get her in your room and show her a film which will get her ovaries all wrangled, and the kissing will take a natural route :wink:

That's what happened, but her reaction wasn't what I expected. The attempt to have her scared watching a horror film didn't work, she was calm throughout the entire film. There was barely any lip action too.
Original post by SeanFM
Depends on the guy, but for me I'd just let her initiate things - it'd be better to take things at her pace. But maybe the guy in question would think that you're a bit more ready now.

OK cool. Just have to let her take the lead
5 months for a kiss? You must have the patience of a saint. :eek:
Reply 13
i would expect to have several kids by now, a large 3 bedroom house and a pet dog named lampshade
Original post by Maid Marian
5 months for a kiss? You must have the patience of a saint. :eek:

I don't think I've heard anything like it in all my year. Lol. She's a really nice girl, I like her style and it was worth the wait.
Original post by jlsmp
i would expect to have several kids by now, a large 3 bedroom house and a pet dog named lampshade

Loool you joker
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think I've heard anything like it in all my year. Lol. She's a really nice girl, I like her style and it was worth the wait.

But why did it take so long? Was she just not attracted to you, or something?
Reply 17
Man I've had situations where I've made out with girls in like 8 seconds (admittedly, disgusting). I wouldn't wait 8 months for a bloody kiss.

Similarly, I've got a mate who's a devout Christian and he's been with his girl for over 2 years now, and they've never so much as kissed.

I get the whole waiting for marriage thing, but now that I'm older + experienced, I do think sexual compatibility is something that should be established before such a huge commitment.
Original post by Maid Marian
But why did it take so long? Was she just not attracted to you, or something?

She's really shy and awkward which I knew from day one. I was surprised to even get a hug on our first date. She isn't painfully shy though so I've always been able to communicate with her. There was a time I thought she wasn't into me but she started to make more effort and by the time we went on our next date there was a huge improvement. The attraction have grown since then, its taken her this long to reach out and hold my hand, grab my arm and of course the surprise kiss. The last time we went out it kind of felt like she had taken a step back as she was alot more reserved.
At least 3 abortions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending