Guessing girls will say A (knowing the powers of makeup) and guys will say B

You've just answered your own question mate, congratulations! :P
Yeaaa I was gonna say A and I'm a girl!
Reply 3
Original post by morningstar49
You've just answered your own questions mate, congratulations! :P

"Guessing" :P

I don't mean two girls I know btw just a general question.

For example some girls look really lovely with no makeup and others look tired and stuff, but with the right products they look even better than the first girls with makeup on.
Well the truly 'hotter' girl would be the one who is prettier when they aren't wearing makeup, but if they both wear makeup every day then no one would see this and so the girl who looks better with make up would be considered hotter.
Original post by Anonymous
Guessing girls will say A (knowing the powers of makeup) and guys will say B

Well you have guessed correctly. Bravo. Indeed going with A.
Reply 6
Original post by channies
Well the truly 'hotter' girl would be the one who is prettier when they aren't wearing makeup, but if they both wear makeup every day then no one would see this and so the girl who looks better with make up would be considered hotter.

But as make up is seen as normal why would the one who looks better with no make up be seen as truly hotter?
Once you wear good makeup, you must wear it for the rest of your life or your man WILL leave you.
Reply 8
Original post by Lemon Haze
Once you wear good makeup, you must wear it for the rest of your life or your man WILL leave you.

Nice yellow foundation in your avi
Nice yellow foundation in your avi

Thanks, Its from Topshop, got it half price!
But as make up is seen as normal why would the one who looks better with no make up be seen as truly hotter?

Because they are naturally pretty. When the make up comes off they are still hot, but that doesn't matter if they wear makeup all the time because the second girl will appear hotter.
Girl A - definitely think natural beauty is better imo!
"Guessing" :P

I don't mean two girls I know btw just a general question.

For example some girls look really lovely with no makeup and others look tired and stuff, but with the right products they look even better than the first girls with makeup on.

Ahah my bad lol! :P
But some of the guys (and by guys, I mean a man who is mature enough to take responsibilities and stuff) would obviously want a girl who will able to nip to the corner shop without wearing makeup and who is not ashamed of her own skin and beauty. Plus, makeup is bad for your skin so natural beauty wins all the wayyy! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by morningstar49
You've just answered your own question mate, congratulations! :P

I am a guy and i would say A
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am a guy and i would say A

Cool cos not a lot of guys would pick that!
Original post by Lemon Haze

My boyfriend loves me both ways :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
My boyfriend loves me both ways :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he's trolling, also I wish I could do makeup like you! :tongue:
A girl who looks better than another girl when they both don't wear make up?

Or the other girl who looks better when they both have makeup on?

I'm a girl and its obvious that its girl A as she's better looking with a natural face makeup can make you look like anyone.
I think he's trolling, also I wish I could do makeup like you! :tongue:

Yeah haha, I swear a few people on here genuinely believe that, though :tongue: do you wear it, out of interest? :smile: I'm still learning myself, I cringe when I think back to how I used to do it :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
the girl that looks better without makeup, for sure

Latest

Trending

Trending