The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by picklescamp
I have a crush on someone from TSR too :five: but I've seen his face :heart:. I think in a way it's sweet being attracted to someone when you don't know what they look like. Maybe try replying to his comment on a thread but with a question? Then he has to reply :u:

Aw we can relate except yours seems to make more sense to others on tsr :smile: how did you message them, like what did you guys talk about? and yeah I agree :smile: that's smart, i'll definitely try that. thank you! :h:
well thanks :u:
*curtseys*
OP if you need help PM me, I'm great at picking up guys :lol:

I try to pick them up but I'm not strong enough to lift them :erm:
Original post by RainbowKiwi

Kiwi do you even lift :colonhash:
I'm dench af :u:
uh, I'm obv Sherlock. You can be Watson k? :holmes:
Shouldn't be that hard. I'll enter my mind palace...

But i wanted to be sher... Ok never mind i'll be Watson. And yes i shall await your analysis.
Kiwi do you even lift :colonhash:
I'm dench af :u:

I don't have arms. Or legs. Oh ma gosh :eek:
Original post by ZenGeorge
Cute.

You spelt bat-poo insane wrong
well thanks :u:
*curtseys*
OP if you need help PM me, I'm great at picking up guys :lol:

thank you! if I could remain anon, I would have :smile:
head girl so she's 17/18 (year 13) :holmes:

Most likely 17 because it's the start of the year :holmes:
Reply 148
How old is smashie?

Very old.
Ah screw it this is getting boring now. If the persons are exposed someone tell me. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Josb
Very old.

as old as u?
Original post by Anonymous
Hm this is true I would love to be at least his friend he seems... friendly? rofl he might but he just seems like the bubbly type to get on with everyone, but I might give it a go *aah* thank you for the lovely advice :smile:

Great: I'll consult the list of 'those who provoke my irrational, seething hatred', and narrow down from there.
Aw we can relate except yours seems to make more sense to others on tsr :smile: how did you message them, like what did you guys talk about? and yeah I agree :smile: that's smart, i'll definitely try that. thank you! :h:

thank you! if I could remain anon, I would have :smile:

he messaged me, we chatted (and continue to chat) like all the time :smile: just about anything really, politics, what we're up to...

OK, I wouldn't tell on you but I get your reasoning OP. Try my suggestion, and best of luck :h:
Original post by saeed97
But i wanted to be sher... Ok never mind i'll be Watson. And yes i shall await your analysis.

good fella :u: I have yet to complete my analysis

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Most likely 17 because it's the start of the year :holmes:

I like your thinking. You out-holmesed Holmes :eek:
Original post by saeed97
Ah screw it this is getting boring now. If the persons are exposed someone tell me. Thanks in advance.

It wasn't supposed to be an interesting game, I only asked for help, if you weren't going to provide that then I guess it is best you leave. thanks anyways
Original post by Profesh
Great: I'll consult the list of 'those who provoke my irrational, seething hatred', and narrow down from there.

Am I number 1 on that list, Profresh?
Am I number 1 on that list, Profresh?

I'd never permit you the grave disservice of being described as "bubbly".

Edit: On the other hand, confusing my username with a brand of oral hygiene product is liable to earn you a summary promotion.
(edited 8 years ago)

Use a crane.
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Don't forget he could be anyone that does anything, before you even message him think about it.
I don't have arms. Or legs. Oh ma gosh :eek:

how are you typing then?? :eek4: you wizard you...

Latest

Trending

Trending