The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drumroll for Mr Smurf please when the title catches his eye!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyserg
Also being asian is less prestigious, and white women don't date down on average.

Why are you trying describe Asians like there some sort of university institution. Asians aren't any lower on the social stratification ladder than everyone else and white women are by far the easiest to pull lets be honest.
(edited 8 years ago)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg,are you that saddo Mr Smurf?
Original post by Black Cat
Why are you trying describe Asians like there some sort of university institution. Asians aren't any lower on the social stratification than everyone else and white women are by far the easiest to pull lets be honest.

Nah they are tied with Oriental Asians.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. :frown: , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd. :smile:

East asian girls are hotter tbh. You hype up white girls
Reply 25
Original post by Black Cat
Why are you trying describe Asians like there some sort of university institution. Asians aren't any lower on the social stratification ladder than everyone else and white women are by far the easiest to pull lets be honest.

Asian women worship whites. It's not even a joke. Go to some remote, unwestern culture and you'll understand - i.e. Vietnam. White privaledge has always been a thing, it's just to a lesser extent nowadays. It always will be much better to be white, as and especially in western society, they are dominant.
Original post by Lyserg
Asian women worship whites. It's not even a joke. Go to some remote, unwestern culture and you'll understand - i.e. Vietnam. White privaledge has always been a thing, it's just to a lesser extent nowadays. It always will be much better to be white, as and especially in western society, they are dominant.

Socio-economic issues in East-Asia play a role in that think about it most oriental people from poor derived rural parts in the country have "the white man is rich and powerful" mentality. In addition to that the influence of the media in western society which promotes "white privilege" amongst many other things such as white aesthetic standards. I do agree with your points though they're more less the truth.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Nah they are tied with Oriental Asians.

Speaking from experience aye? :wink:
Reply 28
I've seen white females and asian males in relationships.
I guess people don't go for some Asian guys because they are quite feminine?

Honestly, all the white girls I see with Asian guys are either a weeaboo or a Koreaboo. Lmao.
I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. :frown: , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd. :smile:

From a white girl
1. I have honestly never been attracted to any non-white guys. I would never really think about it apart from when I see posts like there or in conversation it's just who I personally am attracted to.

2. I have no idea how to 'hit on someone', I'm too awkward...
Original post by elliemayxo
I'm white, and i've never heard that one! Personally I prefer foreign guys.

Fair enough. I've heard a lot of white girls say "If he was white I'd date him"
Boo hoo, no one cares if you are not attracted to black women :lol: Don't know why Caucasians always see the need to voice their opinion of not being attracted to black women. Most black women are after black men, it's rare they go after men of other races. Don't let the internet fool you of black women going out of their way to get a Caucasian man, like they are some trophies. :hand:

ikr just seeing a black guy makes you check them out instantly:biggrin:
Original post by K.C
i've seen many white women with asian men, then again i live in london so

fair enough, i havent....... yet
You shouldn't generalise, people often stick with their own race (less likely to experience a culture clash I guess) but that's not always the case. Me and my friend are both white girls and we are attracted to East Asian guys.
I've seen quite a few WF/AM recently. Just give it a shot
Reply 35
White girls that like anime, mmorpgs and ****ty K-pop usually like oriental lads.
Original post by StainesMassif
I've seen quite a few WF/AM recently. Just give it a shot

Where

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boo hoo, no one cares if you are not attracted to black women :lol: Don't know why Caucasians always see the need to voice their opinion of not being attracted to black women. Most black women are after black men, it's rare they go after men of other races. Don't let the internet fool you of black women going out of their way to get a Caucasian man, like they are some trophies. :hand:

Let's play spot the offended black woman!

Bristol area, places like the Mall i've seen quite a few
Because they do not find our physical features attractive. I am an Oriental guy who prefers white girls and it does suck. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending