The Student Room Group

What do British boys think of oriental girls??

Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
No negative comments plz . . .
*and I'm not a Racist*
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Echo_Al
Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe. But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

*and I'm not. Racist*

Well, hello there.............
British guy here. I've come to sweep you off your feet.
Original post by Echo_Al
Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe. But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

*and I'm not. Racist*

So firstly the post was a mess. Also why do you care?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well, hello there.............
British guy here. I've come to sweep you off your feet.

😂😂😂
Us British men like a woman who is traditional
Reply 5
5'3? Still taller than me!

I wouldn't know but there's bound to be one from every race that'll like you :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
So firstly the post was a mess. Also why do you care?

I agree the post was a mess it was my first post😓😓😓 why do I care? Dos I don't know. I'm not sure. That's why
Reply 7
Original post by Hai_Ann
5'3? Still taller than me!

I wouldn't know but there's bound to be one from every race that'll like you :smile:

Awww thanks
Reply 8
This post was a ****ing mess to read

Everyone knows there's a stereotype that 'oriental' (really?!) girls are popular with white British guys. But not all. Obviously, as people are all different. I don't get these dumb questions
Reply 9
Original post by AvaAdore
This post was a ****ing mess to read

Everyone knows there's a stereotype that 'oriental' (really?!) girls are popular with white British guys. But not all. Obviously, as people are all different. I don't get these dumb questions

I know my question is dumb but I care
Reply 10
Original post by Blue_Mason
Us British men like a woman who is traditional

What do u mean by traditional?
There's beauty in all races.
I think they're hot
Original post by Echo_Al
Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

*and I'm not a Racist*

I disagree... Oriental girls are hot :P

***However, never been with one and I'm happy with my life atm :wink:
Reply 14
I like oriental girls yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plenty of interest in oriental girls here. Nothing to worry about in that department lol.
Reply 16
I tend to find East Asian girls attractive, and I like short girls so that's an extra plus. You'll be fine.
Original post by RobML
I like anything yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

FYP :yy:
Original post by Echo_Al
What do u mean by traditional?

Well groomed,courteous,educated and well presented.
I always find that most British guys never really approach foreign girls, which makes no sense to me. I've been with plenty of foreigners in the UK who said they wanted to hook up with someone but no guy made an effort. Oh well, more for me.

I wasn't too impressed with the attitude of the average Korean girl though I must say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending