The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magnus Taylor
This is why no boy hits on you >.<

Soz for being clueless
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Soz for being clueless

Haha
[QUOTE=thisistheend;59365973]I'm sorry to tell you this, but you look like just any other nerdy Asian. you're not exactly Jet Li. you're also too thin. so what's up with that?

Because I can dance ;p, although yeah academia does take too much time out of me for gym. In light of that, the majority of Chinese boys have my body composition so it's not exactly an essential to be hench. And on a side note, where's your avatar/pp?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Because I can dance ;p, although yeah academia does take too much time out of me for gym. In light of that, the majority of Chinese boys have my body composition so it's not exactly an essential to be hench. And on a side note, where's your avatar/pp?

What you think of Mr smurf?

right. but the majority of asians's can't get white women. no one needs another femine asian or another Mr.Chow
[QUOTE=thisistheend;59366257]right. but the majority of asians's can't get white women. no one needs another femine asian or another Mr.Chow

Yeah that is true tbh, the last ten girls I've got with, only two have been white, eight Asian lol
Original post by slade p
What you think of Mr smurf?

Seen some of his posts lol
surely if a girl doesn't want to date you because of your race then she's not worth it?
Was totally expecting to see Mr Smurf posting in this :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by mangostan
surely if a girl doesn't want to date you because of your race then she's not worth it?

But Mr smurf doesn't care, he will not deviate in his dream of getting a white girl even if it never happens.
Original post by slade p
But Mr smurf doesn't care, he will not deviate in his dream of getting a white girl even if it never happens.

that's pretty sad tbh. too many of the east asian guys i know that are with white girls let their girlfriend's be racist to them.
Original post by Proxenus
Black hair, nose and slanted eyes is why I think Chinese are the least best looking Asians imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really, why? I suppose I am attracted to it because it is exotic to me (I'm blonde hair / blue eyed)
Girls don't care about Muscles very much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's a load of gas.
Original post by jam277
Lol that's a load of gas.

Nope they much prefer skinny people with some tone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Buchladen
Really, why? I suppose I am attracted to it because it is exotic to me (I'm blonde hair / blue eyed)

Idk I just find it attractive at all. It's one of insecurities actually :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope they much prefer skinny people with some tone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tone is visible muscle as far as I'm concerned.
the japanese guys in my family mostly date black, mixed race or other asian girls
Original post by jam277
Tone is visible muscle as far as I'm concerned.

I suppose these terms are subjective but you can be skinny and toned. I don't think girls really care about body very much. Just as long a guy is not overweight it's fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
It's not all because of your race (it's hard to deny that it doesn't matter at all) It's more about who you are. From my experience, girls prefer funny and confident guys, so don't worry about where you from. Just man up, approch more girls and talk to them, good luck :biggrin:
i don't think all white girls don't like you, maybe you haven't met the right one yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending